• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
So I want to do the D-DMAPh method from the PPH, maybe minus the phenobarb if I can't find it. But I'm thinking about replacing the morphine with fentanyl since it's cheaper on the dark web and I know it's more potent too. I'd just want to assure that it would still work the same, I know they're similar opioids but have differences too, fentanyl is a synthetic etc. I also don't have any experience buying anything on the dark web and would want to assure that it would not be cut with anything gross that would fuck up the entire thing. Anybody with more scientific/drug knowledge than me have any insight on this?

Oh also, hi, I'm new here! *waves*

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08, TheEndTimes, patheticpartner and 1 other person
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
People ctb accidentally all the time using drugs just laced with fent.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheEndTimes, patheticpartner, dreadpirateroberts69 and 1 other person
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
So I want to do the D-DMAPh method from the PPH, maybe minus the phenobarb if I can't find it. But I'm thinking about replacing the morphine with fentanyl since it's cheaper on the dark web and I know it's more potent too. I'd just want to assure that it would still work the same, I know they're similar opioids but have differences too, fentanyl is a synthetic etc. I also don't have any experience buying anything on the dark web and would want to assure that it would not be cut with anything gross that would fuck up the entire thing. Anybody with more scientific/drug knowledge than me have any insight on this?

Oh also, hi, I'm new here! *waves*

Fentanyl itself is not sold as such from most marketplaces due to the bad rap it's gotten. Most stuff sold as heroin will contain an unknown amount of fentanyl though. Your best bet would be to look up one of the new synthetic RC opiods like isonitazene. They are similar in potency to fentanyl and you can buy them pure and uncut.

Reactions: Exitwings, patheticpartner, dreadpirateroberts69 and 1 other person
D

Dyingheartless

Nov 2, 2021
Fentanyl itself is not sold as such from most marketplaces due to the bad rap it's gotten. Most stuff sold as heroin will contain an unknown amount of fentanyl though. Your best bet would be to look up one of the new synthetic RC opiods like isonitazene. They are similar in potency to fentanyl and you can buy them pure and uncut.
My sister gets fentanyl all time, bc its all she smokes
I'd get fentanyl and good bit of it. It will be peaceful and pain-free and you need to find it off the streets, not on the dark web. And make sure you won't be found and saved. Enough H can do the same thing. It's what I used in 2016 I was pretty much dead when they found. Called in over cops radio as dead Jane doe. Woke up in icu on life support. I was pissed off. So just make sure you won't be saved and it won't take long for you to pass either. Pick out something nice to ware for when your found and write letters explaining why and shoot it up and lay down and go to sleep.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, dreadpirateroberts69 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
I'd get fentanyl and good bit of it. It will be peaceful and pain-free and you need to find it off the streets, not on the dark web. And make sure you won't be found and saved. Enough H can do the same thing. It's what I used in 2016 I was pretty much dead when they found. Called in over cops radio as dead Jane doe. Woke up in icu on life support. I was pissed off. So just make sure you won't be saved and it won't take long for you to pass either. Pick out something nice to ware for when your found and write letters explaining why and shoot it up and lay down and go to sleep.
Thank you so much for this. Can I ask why I shouldn't get it from the darkweb? It would be harder to find it on the streets, even though I live in big city. But I would prefer to acquire it that way (if I can) anyway because like I said, using the darkweb I would worry about being scammed or that it would be cut with something else that would affect the potency.

I'm so sorry about what happened to you, that really blows. I was planning on getting a hotel room so getting found wouldn't be an issue. Since the D-DMAPh method (from the PPH) involves crushing and mixing all the drugs together as a liquid and drinking it, I would do that rather than shoot it up. It calls for 15g of morphine but since fentanyl is quite a bit more potent, I'm assuming I'd need much less. Just not sure quite how much I'd need.
Thank you! Do you know how much luck I might have finding isonitazene on the dark web? It's comforting to have multiple options, these drugs are not the easiest to acquire haha

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
D

Dyingheartless

Nov 2, 2021
Yes you can get pure fentanyl me and my sister have been smoking it for past year and her bf gets pounds of it all the time and you would only need like 2 grams probably of it. It's not that hard to get off the streets and I'd not even try to get it from the internet bc you never when or if it's a cop. I've been smoking it for awhile now.

R

Robin

Sep 24, 2021
Meine Schwester bekommt die ganze Zeit Fentanyl, weil sie alles raucht
Ich würde Fentanyl und ein gutes Stück davon nehmen. Es wird friedlich und schmerzfrei sein und Sie müssen es auf der Straße finden, nicht im Darknet. Und stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie nicht gefunden und gespeichert werden. Genug H kann dasselbe tun. Es ist das, was ich 2016 benutzt habe. Ich war ziemlich tot, als sie gefunden wurden. Als tote Jane Doe über den Polizeifunk gerufen. Aufgewacht auf der Intensivstation mit Lebenserhaltung. Ich war sauer. Stellen Sie also sicher, dass Sie nicht gerettet werden und es auch nicht lange dauern wird, bis Sie vorbeikommen. Suchen Sie sich etwas Schönes zum Aufbewahren aus, wenn Sie es gefunden haben, und schreiben Sie Briefe, in denen Sie erklären, warum und schießen Sie es hoch und legen Sie sich hin und schlafen Sie ein.
Warst du bewusstlos? Spürt man da tatsächlich 0?

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I don't know how to even go about getting on DN but how do you know the street dealers are legit?

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Make sure to use a drug checking service and inform yourself on the pros, cons, risks, and variable/moderate reliability: