• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
i havent personally tried, but it seems like a rather painful way to go so i wouldnt consider nor recommend it.
i lost a close friend when his heroin was laced with it on a relapse, and he did not look human one bit.

Horrors Lazuli

Horrors Lazuli

Oct 12, 2019
How can I find fentanyl? I've also been thinking about it as a possible method. From what I've read –but don't quote me– it's supposed to be painless.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
i havent personally tried, but it seems like a rather painful way to go so i wouldnt consider nor recommend it.
i lost a close friend when his heroin was laced with it on a relapse, and he did not look human one bit.
o___O That's bizarre, I've heard from just about everyone else that opioid overdose CTBs looked rather pleasant.

HermitLonerGuy

HermitLonerGuy

-
Sep 28, 2022
My sympathies for your friend. Well Its not painful at all. Heroin And Fent ODS are some of the most peaceful, they basically stronger morphine. Theyre strong Opiods actually PAINKILLERS, so no! ODS just fall off to sleep basically and die. Fent and H sometimes OD by accident, dont know it and die thats how peaceful it is. It slows your breathing and you just black out.

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
I would be careful about where you get Fenty, my good friend recently died in Kensington, Pa. There is plenty of it there. She was using Fenty and Blues then just mix of Fenty and Heroine but the Fenty was cut with Xylazine. She got sores and blisters and after a week of trying to get off it her last one she said would be just Heroine one last time before rehab. She never made it. Died on the street with the other homeless users. They added a big does of Fentanyl with it. Too much for her little body to take. 36 years old. 105lbs. I knew her from where we worked and hung out before she left to go there. Fenty is like 100 time more strength than H. but yeah she looked at peace they said. No bad look on her face. RIP.

$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
My sympathies for your friend. Well Its not painful at all. Heroin And Fent ODS are some of the most peaceful, they basically stronger morphine. Theyre strong Opiods actually PAINKILLERS, so no! ODS just fall off to sleep basically and die. Fent and H sometimes OD by accident, dont know it and die thats how peaceful it is. It slows your breathing and you just black out.
thank you for this, its actually very nice to know that his passing wasnt as painful as id assume! ive learned a lot from this thread actually! 💕

• Love
Angela

Angela

Apr 1, 2023
two years ago I was given Fent under the impression it was oxy. I ended up overdosing and dying then I was in a coma for two days in ICU. While I was actively high I felt amazing and was engaging in intercourse with my partner at the time. To this day it still amazes me that there will never be any other feeling in the world that will make me feel as good as I did then. When I died I had absolutely no idea I was dying, no pain, no freakout, absolutely nothing I just wokeup and was in the hospital.

J

jasmineck

Mar 11, 2023
two years ago I was given Fent under the impression it was oxy. I ended up overdosing and dying then I was in a coma for two days in ICU. While I was actively high I felt amazing and was engaging in intercourse with my partner at the time. To this day it still amazes me that there will never be any other feeling in the world that will make me feel as good as I did then. When I died I had absolutely no idea I was dying, no pain, no freakout, absolutely nothing I just wokeup and was in the hospital.
hi angela does you feel any pain in fentanyl

• Love
R

Ron Camaro

Mar 11, 2023
Why would it be painful?

• Love
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
Why would it be painful?
im just an outsider looking in. the aftermath seems much different than what one would personally experience, so i just assumed the worst.
i was corrected though, its supposedly one of the more calmer ways to go! very reassuring to those looking into this method tbh

• Love
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
If you have any Indian friends, they might be able to help you. It's sold there quite freely still, apparently. Currently looking into that, myself.

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Does anyone know what the legal dangers of getting caught with a small (<gram) of Fent or Oxycodone is in the average U.S. city (Like Boston, Philly, etc)? Someone I know told me before that it is only about one week of jail time if caught with a very small amount, with no record, but that seems very dubious.

• Love
numbda

numbda

Bloop
May 4, 2023
I have thought about this method primarily because it is how my ex bf chose to ctb. The first time he failed because the od was reversed with Narcan. It is mostly painless but being resuscitated would cause pain.

• Love
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Did he inject it?
I have thought about this method primarily because it is how my ex bf chose to ctb. The first time he failed because the od was reversed with Narcan. It is mostly painless but being resuscitated would cause pain.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
Can anyone advise what the long term effects could be
From ODing on fentanyl and being revived with naloxone. Obviously I'm hoping not to be found but if I am, and I've gone into respiratory arrest I guess it could be brain damage, anything else?
Thank you

Clut

Clut

Feb 28, 2020
Sorry to jump on this. Not been logged in for ages and got logged out when the website got changed I think. Yeah, that long. Anyway I'm so interested in this method if it's as (relatively) painless as suggested. I think the NHS in the UK prescribe fentanyl under certain circumstances. Any suggestions what sort of ailments and back story I could give to persuade them to prescribe it? Sorry if this is inappropriate I don't mean it like that, but it seems like an excellent option and potentially easy to get hold of. My days of knowing 'Street vendors' for absolutely anything have been and gone, but if doctors prescribe it am I in with a shot? 🙏 thank you and sorry again if I've said anything the wrong way, I mean no harm. Love to you all

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It is nearly impossible to get pure fentanyl powder but you can get rc opioids that are as strong or even stronger

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
L

letmegetout

Jan 23, 2023
Unfortunately patches are mainly for end of life care, so unless you know someone who has died and has some left over I'm not sure they'll prescribe fentanyl. But a morphine overdose would be similar but you need more. It's more easy to get hold of morphine tablets

Clut

Clut

Feb 28, 2020
Unfortunately patches are mainly for end of life care, so unless you know someone who has died and has some left over I'm not sure they'll prescribe fentanyl. But a morphine overdose would be similar but you need more. It's more easy to get hold of morphine tablets
Thanks for this. What kind of thing would a doctor prescribe it for, do you know?

L

letmegetout

Jan 23, 2023
Severe pain. Often people are on morphine tablets or mst for back pain- after tramadol and all the analgesias lower in the 'pain ladder' have been tried, after surgery, fibromyalgia etc. can't think of what else

Reactions: Catlady2018