lifeless_libby

lifeless_libby

Aug 6, 2023
I have had this method in mind for years now. The only problem is I have no idea where to get fentanyl. I have searched all over the dark web and found nothing. I have no connections with anybody who knows where I may get actual fentanyl. Where could I find it? If I can even find any at all...

B

bruin20

Feb 19, 2023
Same here, cant find it and its easy to get scammed if you try to get it from someone online :/ Im in socal and I would think itd be easier

fetty

fetty

Not a cop
Aug 18, 2023
I use fentanyl on a daily basis. Quite a lot. M 30s
When I say "a lot" I mean more than most people, including other addicts, could smoke without ODing. I can quite literally smoke 80 pills in one sitting over the course of a night, inbetween nods. I've been an opiate addict since I was 16 (28 now) and some how have never fell out, but I've definitely hit more than a few people with IM Narcan that have. I'm not sure what it's like while you're in the process of ODing, but I can definitely tell you that it doesn't always appear to be a pleasant way to go, but I imagine that they were all unconscious while they were convulsing/foaming at the mouth because they NEVER have any idea what happened when they "wake up". You describe it to them and they're always amazed when they come out of it. That being said, if you have anything I can help you with in regards to heroin/fentanyl/opiates in general, feel free to ask away! I/V heroin user for about 10 years till heroin kinda died out... it has mostly been replaced with fentanyl powder and blues here in Portland, OR, which are the blue M30 pills, which I smoke instead of inject. I also smoked/snorted/injected meth for a few years till I lost my mind for a bit and flew into a drug induced psychosis that lasted for about 9 months... smoked meth on and off for a bit, but haven't for a years now because it pretty much just induces an instant panic attack nowadays. Like I said, if you have any questions, let me know!

Last edited:
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023

When I say "a lot" I mean more than most people, including other addicts, could smoke without ODing. I can quite literally smoke 80 pills in one sitting over the course of a night, inbetween nods. I've been an opiate addict since I was 16 (28 now) and some how have never fell out, but I've definitely hit more than a few people with IM Narcan that have. I'm not sure what it's like while you're in the process of ODing, but I can definitely tell you that it doesn't always appear to be a pleasant way to go, but I imagine that they were all unconscious while they were convulsing/foaming at the mouth because they NEVER have any idea what happened when they "wake up". You describe it to them and they're always amazed when they come out of it. That being said, if you have anything I can help you with in regards to heroin/fentanyl/opiates in general, feel free to ask away! I/V heroin user for about 10 years till heroin kinda died out... it has mostly been replaced with fentanyl powder and blues here in Portland, OR, which are the blue M30 pills, which I smoke instead of inject. I also smoked/snorted/injected meth for a few years till I lost my mind for a bit and flew into a drug induced psychosis that lasted for about 9 months... smoked meth on and off for a bit, but haven't for a years now because it pretty much just induces an instant panic attack nowadays. Like I said, if you have any questions, let me know!
fentanyl is a aphrodisiac, they use a more clean version for surgeries, anyway it cuts off oxygen around the body, it doesn't produce it anymore, the reason they are shaking is because the body begins to have seizures when there is lack of oxygen to the brain, same can be achieved during partial, anyway, I've had a lack of oxygen seizure, you shake and tense up, but it feels like a dream, like your numb completely, so honestly it may not look peaceful, but your pretty much in a deep sleep

fetty

fetty

Not a cop
Aug 18, 2023
fentanyl is a aphrodisiac, they use a more clean version for surgeries, anyway it cuts off oxygen around the body, it doesn't produce it anymore, the reason they are shaking is because the body begins to have seizures when there is lack of oxygen to the brain, same can be achieved during partial, anyway, I've had a lack of oxygen seizure, you shake and tense up, but it feels like a dream, like your numb completely, so honestly it may not look peaceful, but your pretty much in a deep sleep
I'm aware of a fentanyl works, and as I said, it "appears" not to be a peaceful way to go because of those things, seizures, foaming at the mouth, etc, but also explained that the people I've seen OD were unconscious and completely unaware that they were convulsing and all that in the first place.

You were aware of how your seizure felt? That's interesting. Could you explain further?
Also, fentanyl is first and foremost, an opioid.

Also, how do you mean it is used for surgery?

Last edited:
A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023

This may very well be my only choice, I cannot PM yet, but I would like to ask you a few questions once I can. If that is ok?

A

Ammended

Oct 29, 2023
If this was aimed at me, I am still trying to figure out the DN. I'm not particularly tech savvy.