• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
  • Weighed out roughly 49~mg of China White (Fentanyl Analog) with a Gemini-20 Scale
I was originally planning on IV'ing as ROA but couldn't seem to get 30g syringes so I am going to either swallow or sublingual

• Took roughly 2-3mg etizolam blotters (2:40am CDT)
  • Took 25mg Promethazine (3:00am CDT)
  • Took 1 heaping tsp kratom to relax me a bit (3:00am CDT)
  • Took another 1-2mg etizolam blotters (3:20am CDT)
  • Just took another bit of etizolam probably almost 1mg (3:57am CDT)
  • UPDATE figerfipped a dose and out it on my tongue (5:32am CDT) just to test..... still extremely barrded out so can barely talk 9ommkiéjéhéiu
  • EDIT: dabbed mo9finernin fenworinunynm6 way uoowdmm
edit :roo nuch fentank iis si no mairuea mwnr
No guarantees guys I'm just posting this if I decide to do this, Im already all prepared and won't have time to write this after taking the fent.

I'm just pretty scared about what's going to happen, I just want to be able to fall asleep before anything scary happens ;w;

Please talk to me and make me feel better please please im so sad
My heart hurts when I breathe in i don't know if its because of my existing heart issues or something with the prometh mixing with xanax or my nerves im just really scared
might take more etizolam

By the way you will hear me saying Xanax sometimes but its actually etizolam its just not many people know what etizolam is
no one want to comfort me this hurts thank you I needed more heart aches

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Joey, ropebunny and 4 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
49 mg is an awful lot of fentanyl. 2 mg is generally an absolutely fatal dose.

I'm not familiar with the other drugs to know how they will interact with each other.

I wish I had more information to offer you. It sounds like you really want someone to be with you through this. I'm sorry the timing isn't great those of us in the America's, and I'm not sure too many of us are familiar enough with a method like this. Know that people are here to help you and support you in whatever way we can.

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit, krsu and Deleted member 14573
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
49 mg is an awful lot of fentanyl. 2 mg is generally an absolutely fatal dose.

I'm not familiar with the other drugs to know how they will interact with each other.

I wish I had more information to offer you. It sounds like you really want someone to be with you through this. I'm sorry the timing isn't great those of us in the America's, and I'm not sure too many of us are familiar enough with a method like this. Know that people are here to help you and support you in whatever way we can.
I just want to know ifit wukl make ne falll asleep before any pain

• Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
sad non onbead Greer ti make me f mesic and ffent fun
getting sleepy af
u kide tiubwkk rbaninwall weebbjeheee8 and

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers
L

Leaving Logically

Aug 1, 2020
I hope you find peace.

Reactions: Seaghost
V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
i think your best bet would be to find someone who's actually OD'd on an opiate and ask them. Posting on this forum was a good start.

Nohopeinhell

Nohopeinhell

Mar 1, 2020
Last active yesterday. You still with us?

• Love
Reactions: krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Last active yesterday. You still with us?

"i am alive and there must be a reason for it... im gonna give life another try. Im tired of being rock bottom and im going to give it one last good try and get clean off the opioids that destroyed my life. In the beginning I was sure they were my savior but in the end they were making it harder and harder to feel human"

If anyone still wants to attempt this I just want to say i got really lucky to have survived this attempt and i think it would have been successful if i took more fent before blacking out, my tolerance seems to be very high because ive been using a long time, it's better to use more than to use too little because if you happen to wakeup it might be very unpleasant. If done right you will be at complete peace... Please Rest Easy ❤

There is many different types of fent analogs and they each have extremely different potencies, you most likely will never know what you get and im not sure if its possible to lab test to tell the exact kind you have, if it is possible to labtest someone please update this thread.

P.S. when you are looking for Fentanyl, avoid searching for the word directly, people like to call it "china white" as it's banned on most markets so its a loophole i guess. If you are buying from the darknet markets make sure to check plenty of reviews. There will be people commenting on its potency and whether it's fent or not. Just please be careful who you buy from because you never know whos behind the mask...

I don't know if it's against the rules to tell you this much information but I've done a lot of research into this and I want to spread the knowledge, please be about your decision before you proceed because no matter how rock bottom you may feel there is always hope it's just hard to see sometimes...

"I love you all" -krsu

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ovaltinee99, Nohopeinhell, InterstateFlowers and 3 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
i am alive and there must be a reason for it, im gonna give life another try. Im tired of being rock bottom and im going to try and get clean off the opioids that destroyed my life.

If anyone still wants to attempt this I just want to say i got really lucky to have survived this attempt and i think it would have been successful if i took more fent before blacking out, my tolerance seems to be very high because ive been using a long time, it's better to use more than to use too little because if you happen to wakeup it might be very unpleasant. If done right you will be at complete peace... Please Rest Easy ❤
I wish you all the best in your journey to getting clean :heart:

• Hugs
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
i am alive and there must be a reason for it, im gonna give life another try. Im tired of being rock bottom and im going to try and get clean off the opioids that destroyed my life.

Cheers to your road to recovery. Stay strong <3

• Love
Sbinalla

Sbinalla

Jul 30, 2020

There is many different types of fent analogs and they each have extremely different potencies, you most likely will never know what you get and im not sure if its possible to lab test to tell the exact kind you have, if it is possible to labtest someone please update this thread.

P.S. when you are looking for Fentanyl, avoid searching for the word directly, people like to call it "china white" as it's banned on most markets so its a loophole i guess. If you are buying from the darknet markets make sure to check plenty of reviews. There will be people commenting on its potency and whether it's fent or not. Just please be careful who you buy from because you never know whos behind the mask...

I don't know if it's against the rules to tell you this much information but I've done a lot of research into this and I want to spread the knowledge, please be about your decision before you proceed because no matter how rock bottom you may feel there is always hope it's just hard to see sometimes...

"I love you all" -krsu

I'm wishing you so much love and luck on this next chapter of your life!

• Hugs