• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Lostman1029

Oct 9, 2023
It's all over the news that Fentanyl is everywhere. Does anyone have a reliable source? Feel free to PM me. Looking to explore as a method to CTB, potentially in conjunction with hanging.

Thank you for any help.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
There's a sticky thread about how to search for and buy things off the dark web. I think it's at the top of this forum. That's all I know.

I'd be careful about revealing too much about where you live, though. Telling us which state you're in won't bring you any closer to getting fentanyl, but it might catch the attention of state-level authorities eager to enforce some particular statute or other. I'm not crying too hard over that A.S.H. member from Wisconsin who got arrested some years ago—he didn't even bother to deny that he only stuck around to try and get people to hang themselves on a live feed so he could watch. A scumbag, clearly.

The thing is that he was arrested under this little-known anti-assisted suicide law that was peculiar to Wisconsin, and which could have had a broader application to anyone residing in or posting from that state. Part of the law was vacated in a court battle and part wasn't, and anyway whatever … the point is that people who post in good faith can get sucked in by laws like that too.

I propose that all U.S. posters insist that we live in the State of Permanent Intoxication.

Reactions: Relic
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
you can buy nitazenes opioids more potent than fentanyl on the clear web :)

Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
I can't send you a pm yet bud
but maybe you could send me? just went through an nitazenes rc reddit and people seemed really frustrated with quality / potency of even the strongest nitazenes ... do you have better experiences?

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
but maybe you could send me? just went through an nitazenes rc reddit and people seemed really frustrated with quality / potency of even the strongest nitazenes ... do you have better experiences?
Better follow reddit