• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
i recently lost my remote job and am now living off my savings, its getting more and more stressing as my funds plummet to zero but id rather die than go back outside, how do yall afford to live if youre not leeching of of someone else? or is that my only option? i dont rlly have anyone i dont know who i could even ask. thanks for the help!

• Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon, Praestat_Mori and sserafim
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i am a leech :p i would've been homeless & finally driven to kms, but i worked something out w my roomm8, so now i'm in perpetual hikikomoriness till i can somehow get driven enough to ctb.

since u don't want to/can't leech, maybe u can get another wfh job, or have some type of skills u can market.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tvoisluga, Suicidebydeath, sserafim and 1 other person
sick.faery

sick.faery

♡
Mar 18, 2021
nothing, i live with my parents and they buy me everything
there's a lot of online jobs you can get. from memory there's freelance, transcriptor, voice actor, virtual assistant, translator, programmer, tutor, etc

Reactions: sserafim
ChoclateIsSweet

ChoclateIsSweet

ChocolateIsSweet
Mar 24, 2020
Tech has a lot of wfh jobs. Remote call centre jobs?

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
Need to study first, but the moment I try to, the negative voices in my head keep telling me I'm a r*tard and to give up. I'm not mentally well enough to make any progress. Constant flashbacks of humiliating things my bullies did to me in the past. It makes me irrationally angry too, but what can I even do about it. The past is the past, yet my brain is on constant high alert for a threat that will never appear. I'm stuck in time. Gotta study for a job, but I can't get over the first hurdle.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
I cant work with other people. Wfh is the only way besides leaching or homelessness im getting my certification from an online course. But if everything goes according to plan i will be d*ad before the course even finishes.

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
i am a leech :p i would've been homeless & finally driven to kms, but i worked something out w my roomm8, so now i'm in perpetual hikikomoriness till i can somehow get driven enough to ctb.

since u don't want to/can't leech, maybe u can get another wfh job, or have some type of skills u can market.
wish someone cared about me or i had anyone to leech off of, even though i know id hate myself even more for it and probably the last thing to push me to ctb. sigh
Need to study first, but the moment I try to, the negative voices in my head keep telling me I'm a r*tard and to give up. I'm not mentally well enough to make any progress. Constant flashbacks of humiliating things my bullies did to me in the past. It makes me irrationally angry too, but what can I even do about it. The past is the past, yet my brain is on constant high alert for a threat that will never appear. I'm stuck in time. Gotta study for a job, but I can't get over the first hurdle.
ive realized im a complete failure to myself and to my parents i really wanna ctb but its so uncertain and quite frankly scared but i also cant keep living much longer due to finances anyway... sigh oh well i guess ill see if i can find a job otherwise my days are fortunately numbered