Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I so want to die for what I did.

I want to die for the crimes I've committed and how I've hurt people

But maybe the best way to make those people happy is to let life abuse us

If we die we're taking the easy way out

So let's live. And make our victims happy! They can know we're moving through life miserable!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: an_alias, the_path_of_sorrows, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
This might be the strangest form of reverse psychology I've ever seen. Whatever gets you through another day, I guess..

Reactions: Hollowman
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
That's noble of you but what did you do wrong?

Reactions: an_alias
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'd say most bad ppl never have anything bad happen to them in return. 1 of junko furata's torturers has a twt acct, while she had her life brutally taken as a teen. brock turner, the rapist who escaped jail time & just changed his name, is living a regular life. so things might work out for u after all, if we follow the pattern.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
there are many bad ppl who never have anything bad happen to them in return. 1 of junko furata's torturers has a twt acct, while she had her life taken as a teen. brock turner, the rapist who escaped jail time & just changed his name, is living a regular life.
I broke up with someone and threatened them with the police if they ever came by

I'm scum and should die due to using them and creating emotional trauma

• Hugs
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises and 710
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
I broke up with someone and threatened them with the police if they ever came by

I'm scum and should die due to using them and creating emotional trauma
That's all? There must've been something that prompted you to say that, did you feel threatened by them at the time? I don't think that's something to put yourself through so much suffering over or sentence yourself to death, that seems a bit extreme don't you think? What about the emotional trauma that lead you to that point? I'm not saying that two wrongs make a right and I hope this doesn't come off as me trying to excuse or invalidate your situation, but it's clear you're sorry. I think you've suffered enough and that it'd be in both your best interest if you tried to move on. If karma were real, then a lot of bad actors wouldn't be here today or lived long enough to make such a sizeable negative impact. Think people like Hitler, Putin or Trump, etc. It's heartbreaking that people like you feel the need to flog themselves over a small mistake while real villains live at large without a care in the world. You're only human and humans make mistakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: an_alias
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I would say that while it would ideal for us awful people to die right away or even succumb to karmatic nature, I don't think that it'll necessarily be sustainable. There's a ton of gray elements and variables intertwined so this is a bit more philosophical in nature.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
As far as I understand, Karma can follow you into the next life as well, but there are probably worse transgressions towards others, or at least you don't have to answer for it all your life.

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Right, so there's much more room for interpretation, this is coming from a fellow asshole so make of it what you will.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

Sep 9, 2023
Well, yes and no. Yes because of the fact that some people may wish to actually watch us rot and suffer for all eternity (even if that's not possible) and no because it's just a fact of life that everything and everyone eventually dies.

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
Yes. Whenever I'm in too much pain, I remind myself it's ok because I'm being punished

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I want to die for the crimes I've committed and how I've hurt people
They must be really cruel crimes?

But maybe the best way to make those people happy is to let life abuse us
Depending on the "crimes" yes sometimes it'd be better to let a convict suffer for life in prison than death penalty.

If we die we're taking the easy way out
Dying is probably the easy way out bit dying itself isn't easy.

========================================
I really don't know what you did that such thoughts come to your mind. But humans are also able to forgive. That's my opinion. Ofc you do not have to answer any of the Qs publicly.

But regarding OP question in title, I think that destiny (karma) is against any recovery in my personal case bc each an every attempt failed bringing me further down. I'm not aware that I hurt others ever in my life or committed such "crimes" that I deserve such a terrible karma treatment now.

I think you deserve much better, too !!!

• Love
Reactions: NoAIarmsNoSurprises
the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
It seems like you're the 1st person ever to understand me so well. I think about this constantly. I often tell others that we must pay for what we've done and choosing an easy way will only mean that you're not learning from your mistakes. I am alive only because to live is to suffer and I am afraid of karma. I would love to ctb but I must suffer for what I've done. Thank you for posting this, made me feel less lonely.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
That's not how karma works.
It affects your next birth.