• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Joker2003

Joker2003

Feb 15, 2024
Yes, I feel like a subhuman creature.
My feelings of inferiority are justified because I know that other people are better than me.

I am ugly, selfish, unintelligent, and lazy.
If I was good-looking then I wouldn't have been single for my entire life.
If I was compassionate towards others maybe I would actually have some friends.
If I was smart then I would've went to college and pursued the career I truly desired.
If I was motivated then I wouldn't be living with my parents still.

When I CTB I will be doing the world a favor. My life is worthless and I will be quickly forgotten.

Reactions: 4am
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I do. People have told me what they thought about me with and without words. I'm nothing.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Same. To me its toward wealthy people. It seem to me like no matter what kind of scumbag someone is being wealthy and popular makes them kings. Paul laufen for example having professional boxing fights and living big when I tried but had no chance of reaching that level. Personality doesn't seem to matter. Only money does in this superficial hollow world they have created

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
No. Why would you feel inferior to others? If anything, I feel the opposite. I don't feel like a real human though (because I'm on the spectrum). I feel more like an alien

PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
No. Why would you feel inferior to others? If anything, I feel the opposite. I don't feel like a real human though (because I'm on the spectrum). I feel more like an alien
wdym by opposite?, do you mean you feel superior,just equal or is it something you dont think about?

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Yes, I feel like a subhuman creature.
My feelings of inferiority are justified because I know that other people are better than me.

I am ugly, selfish, unintelligent, and lazy.
If I was good-looking then I wouldn't have been single for my entire life.
If I was compassionate towards others maybe I would actually have some friends.
If I was smart then I would've went to college and pursued the career I truly desired.
If I was motivated then I wouldn't be living with my parents still.

When I CTB I will be doing the world a favor. My life is worthless and I will be quickly
I know exactly how you feel.

• Aww..
Reactions: Joker2003
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Yeah. It stopped me from doing a lot of things. Especially since I did very well in school and I felt inferior to others who did better in life than me.

It took a long time for me to realize none of that actually mattered.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I felt like that all my life and still do.