dopamineDeluge

dopamineDeluge

finn
Apr 8, 2023
i don't know if this is just how i feel, but i'm wondering if any of you guys can empathize. i think a fair part of the reason i have this desire to ctb is because i feel so.. utterly useless. like an absolute waste of space. i have been given a lot in life, which i am incredibly thankful for, but i do almost nothing with it. i'm lazy, nearly overweight, unintelligent, and a complete emotional vampire.
a lot of the time i think i just don't deserve to live anymore. i get upset over the stupidest things and act so juvenile. i wish i could be a better person, but i always find myself making the same mistakes. maybe soon i'll finally actually do the world a favor and ctb successfully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, wiltingorchid, BringMeToLife and 1 other person
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
I feel the same. I'm not contributing anything positive. Learning from mistakes sounds easy, just don't make the same mistake, easy, but it just doesn't work for me. As if my brain couldn't use the processed information.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
brainkiller

brainkiller

all teeth, no hope
Apr 15, 2023
i can relate. i've been nothing but a financial burden for my family. it feels like i'm not meant to be living here, that i am some kind of guest that is incapable of leaving. i've spent the last 15 years of my life under this roof and i have not felt welcome here for 5 of those years. there's a quiet bitterness in my mom's eyes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34