S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
I was hoping to CTB and escape this world forever and not to deal with anything anymore. After I failed I came back to my previous life, nothing changed. I just realized I'm in the same empty room, same meaningless, same shit everywhere surrounding me. It's like when you're trying to drown but realize that you're fish. I'm really lost and confused about my future. Probably my behavior is inappropriate now, so if you feel like I said something wrong to you, I'm sorry.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SimplyTopHat, TheLastGoodbye, GoodPersonEffed and 5 others
T

TheLastGoodbye

Student
Oct 23, 2019
Have you talked to a therapist or anyone about this?

Reactions: SimplyTopHat, highlyvolatile and Iloveyouall
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
How is your behavior inappropriate ? It was perfect venting here, don't worry you're all good.
As @TheLastGoodbye somewhat suggested, you could talk about that to a therapist or maybe relatives or friends if you think they might be able to listen to you.
Anyway if you need to talk, we are all here, don't ever hesitate.

Reactions: SimplyTopHat and TheLastGoodbye
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
How is your behavior inappropriate ? It was perfect venting here, don't worry you're all good.
As @TheLastGoodbye somewhat suggested, you could talk about that to a therapist or maybe relatives or friends if you think they might be able to listen to you.
Anyway if you need to talk, we are all here, don't ever hesitate.
Maybe not in this thread, I don't know, just saying. I don't have therapist or anyone else.

T

TheLastGoodbye

Student
Oct 23, 2019
Well, I really hope you'll try to get some help before you rush into anything.

Reactions: Iloveyouall
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
I was hoping to CTB and escape this world forever and not to deal with anything anymore. After I failed I came back to my previous life, nothing changed. I just realized I'm in the same empty room, same meaningless, same shit everywhere surrounding me. It's like when you're trying to drown but realize that you're fish. I'm really lost and confused about my future. Probably my behavior is inappropriate now, so if you feel like I said something wrong to you, I'm sorry.
Who told you your behaviour was inappropriate?

And there you have it: the fucking make-a-wish pro life bullshit narrative of 'as soon as he jumped, he knew he made a mistake and regretted it'... I am sorry no magical transformation took place in your psychology and that your circumstances are still depressing, that the world and culture we live in are still as depressing as always.

What are you planning to do now?

Last edited:
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Who told you your behaviour was inappropriate?

And there you have it: the fucking make-a-wish pro life bullshit narrative of 'as soon as he jumped, he knew he made a mistake and regretted it'... I am sorry no magical transformation took place in your psychology and that your circumstances are still depressing, that the world and culture we live in are still as depressing as always.

What are you planning to do now?
No one told me that, just in case. I know what you mean, but I can't believe my eyes. I don't know yet, but definitely I can't change anything.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
T

TheLastGoodbye

Student
Oct 23, 2019
If you go to school they should have a counselor or therapist who can help or find you someone who can. If not, I'd ask your dr about seeing someone.

Reactions: Iloveyouall
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
If you go to school they should have a counselor or therapist who can help or find you someone who can. If not, I'd ask your dr about seeing someone.
Thanks, I'm too old for school and don't really want to talk to a therapist.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
No reason.
We can listen to you, hear you vent, try to help you feeling less alone but if you feel down to the point where you try to ctb, you may need the help of a professional.

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
We can listen to you, hear you vent, try to help you feeling less alone but if you feel down to the point where you try to ctb, you may need the help of a professional.
Unless that professional has N.