Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
So I know there are probably heaps of threads about how corona virus has fucked up people's plans etc. But I haven't posted for a while and I really just need to vent. I'm so fucked off with everything. You know that lump you get in your throat and the physical hurting in your chest when you are upset? I'm feeling that pain a lot lately. And I feel bad for saying it because I get that thousands are dying and suffering from corona virus and I do really feel for them but it's making things so much harder for me. Now the uk is effectively in lockdown.. mums not going to be going to work for weeks maybe months and I can't just kill myself in her house and leave her to find the body. It sounds stupid because I'm practically housebound and don't go out anyway but having the choice taken from me by the government who I have issues with anyway I'm finding hard. I know that might sound selfish and I'm not going out to spread it if I were carrying it anyway.. its just the feeling even more out of control than usual I'm hating. I've felt like a caged animal for months now due to not feeling able to go out and now I feel even more like one. My SN still hasn't arrived which is a separate issue and I've already gone on about enough but that's getting to me. And I've had a few days where some things have felt a bit more manageable. I was still hearing things but my mood wasn't so low so in turn they felt more manageable. Now I feel like my mood has gone back to rock bottom again everything feels so tiring and I don't want to do anything other than stay in bed. I'm sorry for the long rant but I figured it was better to try and write some of my feelings on here as a way to distract myself from doing anything else rn.
Also wanted to say that I hope you, your family and friends are all well and haven't gotten ill. (I know many like myself are going to ctb but from what people are saying this really wouldn't be a nice way to go !)

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!, highlyvolatile, Final Escape and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for venting here!
It is sad you are dealing with issues like that and due to corona mess could not even go out.
I was outside today and you know, quarantine in my town looks awesome: lots of kids playing outside with their parents, people running, riding a bicycle.
Everybody looks happy despite all the mess happening and it is horrible that I cannot feel that happiness anymore...
I wish you have a chance to go out, just be careful!
Good luck to you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape and Anon2662
Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
Thank you for venting here!
It is sad you are dealing with issues like that and due to corona mess could not even go out.
I was outside today and you know, quarantine in my town looks awesome: lots of kids playing outside with their parents, people running, riding a bicycle.
Everybody looks happy despite all the mess happening and it is horrible that I cannot feel that happiness anymore...
I wish you have a chance to go out, just be careful!
Good luck to you!
Thank you for replying to my ramblings! To be honest I don't go out anyway and havent really in months (other than on the rare occasions I go to my best friends house) It's more the fact that the option if I were to want to has been taken. And I know why it has and do understand.. doesn't mean I don't like the out of control feeling it gives me though if you know what I mean? Oh that quarantine doesn't sound too bad! Do you mind me asking what country you are in?
Another thing this corona virus has done is meant the government over here have altered the mental health legislations so basically we have even less rights now.. that's been kept very quiet though.. :hmph:
I hope that you remain safe from it all. Good luck to you too :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Final Escape and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Thank you for replying to my ramblings! To be honest I don't go out anyway and havent really in months (other than on the rare occasions I go to my best friends house) It's more the fact that the option if I were to want to has been taken. And I know why it has and do understand.. doesn't mean I don't like the out of control feeling it gives me though if you know what I mean? Oh that quarantine doesn't sound too bad! Do you mind me asking what country you are in?
Another thing this corona virus has done is meant the government over here have altered the mental health legislations so basically we have even less rights now.. that's been kept very quiet though.. :hmph:
I hope that you remain safe from it all. Good luck to you too :hug:
have altered the mental health legislations... What do you mean by that?
I am in Ireland, quarantine is not that bad yet but very soon all the travels may become impossible and all universities will be closed for 1 month more. So we are unlikely to open on 29th...
If you have a chance or desire to go out, do not miss it. Maybe somewhere in nature... Where do you live now?

Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
have altered the mental health legislations... What do you mean by that?
I am in Ireland, quarantine is not that bad yet but very soon all the travels may become impossible and all universities will be closed for 1 month more. So we are unlikely to open on 29th...
If you have a chance or desire to go out, do not miss it. Maybe somewhere in nature... Where do you live now?
They've made temporary changes to the MHA.. basically they can keep people for longer and don't need as many opinions, can also continue treating without consent without having to get permission after so long.. Here's the link (if it works!)
Awww I love Ireland! I'm quarter Irish. It's one of my favourite places in the world :heart: I'm in England.. would much rather be in Ireland!

• Love
Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
They've made temporary changes to the MHA.. basically they can keep people for longer and don't need as many opinions, can also continue treating without consent without having to get permission after so long.. Here's the link (if it works!)
Awww I love Ireland! I'm quarter Irish. It's one of my favourite places in the world :heart: I'm in England.. would much rather be in Ireland!
Only one person may be able to determine that you have to be sectioned? Hmm... that is very sad.
Oh, how many times have you been to Ireland?

Anon2662

Anon2662

Feb 13, 2020
Only one person may be able to determine that you have to be sectioned? Hmm... that is very sad.
Oh, how many times have you been to Ireland?
Exactly!! Its just how they want it though..
Only 3 times, but I loved it so much! If I could leave my house I would come back in a heartbeat. The people were so friendly!

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Exactly!! Its just how they want it though..
Only 3 times, but I loved it so much! If I could leave my house I would come back in a heartbeat. The people were so friendly!
Yes, I have noticed that people are very friendly and polite here :) If rent would be same as in Belfast, Ireland would be almost ideal :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Anon2662