• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Heya lmao I am not completely back, I mean ill post sometimes but rarely ig, just to think and find my place on this forum.
So I need yalls opinion on this, and to hear your stories since I feel like many of you can relate.

So Ive been with a great therapist for the past year and a half, also on meds, diagnosed F32.1 and F50.1 b/p st, and have been in psych ward 4 times now.
But today my therapist told me she thinks I might need group therapy as well and to have some changes in our sessions, which made me kinda sad.
And then I thought: what if she thinks I am not doing any real progress?
I dont wanna be a burden to my family who are really supportive and this therapist that cares a lot about me. I dont want them to think all their support is not enough.
I feel so bad that I am stuck in this place… I want to get better but its like nothing is really working.
Maybe I am just not trying hard enough… no one should have to deal with my bullshit.

• Hugs
Reactions: ummagumma
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Why not ask your therapist directly whether they think you are making any progress? If they say "No", then ask whether they think you will make any in the future. You need to get some facts - or, at last, an informed opinion - before you decide what to do next.

BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
Don't feel that way. Honestly, it's 99% NOT that she thinks you haven't made progress. It's probably because she thinks you'd benefit from hearing from others who are dealing with similar issues to you. Group therapy has different benefits to individual. She's probably recommending what she thinks is best for you given your progress so far.

You're not a burden.

ummagumma

ummagumma

Jan 11, 2024
i feel something like you
this is very sad and hopeless feeling. i wish it would be easier to heal
im sure that you are doing your best. im very sorry that life is so hard

• Hugs
Reactions: obei
obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Why not ask your therapist directly whether they think you are making any progress? If they say "No", then ask whether they think you will make any in the future. You need to get some facts - or, at last, an informed opinion - before you decide what to do next.
I will when I come next week, I doubt she will tell me No, but that I did make progress in some stages, but she did tell me today that I am kinda stuck with my motivation rn and that part is stagnant.

• Love
Reactions: Linda