• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Hi,
I have written about how I got messed up by meds etc and how my fiance was at times controlling and lacked empathy.
I also feel quite sad how this all turned out. My fiance and I had a lot of love for each other and when I had made a plan to die and she picked me up from the hospital...I should have given her a hug. But, I was so numb from feeling so rough for such a long time after the reaction/withdrawals.
When we got home from the hospital, the only thing my fiance said was I was now sleeping on the couch. This was a clear sign that things were over and she screamed at me everyday until I moved out.
I thought she would've been more supportive but obviously not, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised but it was still shocking. The starting of meds was initiated by a coworker offering me some of his valium in which I should've turned down. This freaking sucks.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
Hi,
I have written about how I got messed up by meds etc and how my fiance was at times controlling and lacked empathy.
I also feel quite sad how this all turned out. My fiance and I had a lot of love for each other and when I had made a plan to die and she picked me up from the hospital...I should have given her a hug. But, I was so numb from feeling so rough for such a long time after the reaction/withdrawals.
When we got home from the hospital, the only thing my fiance said was I was now sleeping on the couch. This was a clear sign that things were over and she screamed at me everyday until I moved out.
I thought she would've been more supportive but obviously not, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised but it was still shocking. The starting of meds was initiated by a coworker offering me some of his valium in which I should've turned down. This freaking sucks.
Yes so damaged and now dismissed by people around us, drs most people. I'm just devastated too.

Reactions: Nem and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
I feel the same way. I'm damaged goods and I just want to go out not feeling anything.

Reactions: Nem
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I feel the same way. I'm damaged goods and I just want to go out not feeling anything.
I completely understand how you feel. It's tough when you feel defeated like this, it's very unfair and it's something only the individual can truly understand.

Reactions: Nanimoaru
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
I completely understand how you feel. It's tough when you feel defeated like this, it's very unfair and it's something only the individual can truly understand.
Yes

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Yes so damaged and now dismissed by people around us, drs most people. I'm just devastated too.
I'm sorry to hear and I wish it never happened to any of us that were just looking for help.

Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
I really thought this world would change but it just stays the same