• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I actually feel pretty proud of myself, managed to get up and get dressed up to take my partner out for a meal for his birthday. Can't remember the last time I actually got dressed up. Didn't go as far as putting makeup on but it was a start. I did forget my purse though so he had to pay. So not totally perfect but he was happy and so was I.
Don't worry soon got back to reality when we got home to find a turd in the bedroom. Thank you Daisy!!!

Nobodysfault

Nobodysfault

"If my soul be lost, its nobodys fault but mine"
Mar 21, 2019
Good luck! Happy you shared some good news

Tom9999

Tom9999

I've suffered enough.
Aug 27, 2019
I'm glad to hear you both had a good time and were happy. That's awesome! :-)

Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
10/10
plus extra credit for dog doo doos.
:sunglasses:

Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
I actually feel pretty proud of myself, managed to get up and get dressed up to take my partner out for a meal for his birthday. Can't remember the last time I actually got dressed up. Didn't go as far as putting makeup on but it was a start. I did forget my purse though so he had to pay. So not totally perfect but he was happy and so was I.
Don't worry soon got back to reality when we got home to find a turd in the bedroom. Thank you Daisy!!!
That's great! I'm really happy for you!

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Seems the days that I get out of sweats and into jeans are an accomplishment. Being sick all of the time sucks and then with the exhaustion it seems so hard. I haven't done my makeup in a month but I love it and I wish that I would feel up to it.

As long as your date was perfect for you two, that's all that matters. I'm in a relationship as well and sometimes our dates mean getting grocery store sushi and eating it in pajamas next to the water under the stars. Do what works for you two as a couple and don't put yourself down at all or shadow your good day/feeling accomplished just because it wasn't up to par with someone else's "norm".

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'm glad to hear you had a good day. It's a great start don't you think? It shows that you're able to do something and be motivated.