£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
Well I've been feeling heavily depressed recently and especially since I've gotten back into my habits of drinking when I was sober for about 2 months.. I'm disappointed in myself to be honest but when I'm drunk i feel warm, excited happy. It's funny really because I felt like this ever since I was young and I've had about one failed attempt that no one decided to look into but I feel worthless and useless I just feel like I need to get it lt done or I'll suffer for the rest of the days I live

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3
L

Last_Leap

420's friend
Sep 8, 2023
what method are you hoping to use?

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
Im willing to do anything simple, I don't mind about the pain, my mind has been blank recently.

• Hugs
Reactions: ZedZeo and idk3
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Well I've been feeling heavily depressed recently and especially since I've gotten back into my habits of drinking when I was sober for about 2 months.. I'm disappointed in myself to be honest but when I'm drunk i feel warm, excited happy. It's funny really because I felt like this ever since I was young and I've had about one failed attempt that no one decided to look into but I feel worthless and useless I just feel like I need to get it lt done or I'll suffer for the rest of the days I live
Your post is contradictory. You say you're heavily depressed recently, since starting drinking again, after 2 months sober. You then go on to say that when you're drunk, you feel warm, excited and happy. Is it the come down, the morning after that's making you depressed? Drinking too much alcohol on a regular basis doesn't help with feelings of depression. You did really well to do 2 months sober, do you have any support to help you to cut down on your drinking again?
Im willing to do anything simple, I don't mind about the pain, my mind has been blank recently.
Nothing's 'simple' when it involves ctb, unfortunately.

Reactions: £v£1yn
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Genuinely sorry you feel this way and that it's come to this.

Something simple that seems to be free of any discomfort would be this:

Alcohol and hot baths both lower your blood pressure, making it more likely you will faint. Get really blitzed on alcohol and benzos you will pass out and become unconscious, likely drown without feeling a thing.

All the best to you whatever you decide on.

• Love
Reactions: £v£1yn
£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
Let me write a different one.

I've started to drink again after being sober for 2 months and I've felt proud of myself for them months that I've spent sober. When I'm not drinking i feel shit, when I am drinking I feel fucking amazing. I only got to be sober for 2 months because of my boyfriend who was there for me the whole time. He told me he had trauma from heavy drinkers from his mother so I wanted to stop for him but ever since he left me because I was "too much" I've started to drink again since before he was the only thing stopping me really and he was my only source of happiness but now it's either don't drink and feel fucking depressed as fuck or get drunk and feel amazing.

Yes I guess you're right, nothing is simple when it comes to that but, I'm really willing to do anything to end my suffering.
The way this fucking replying system works is confusing me and pissing me off to be honest

Last edited:
Reactions: undecided
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Let me write a different one.

I've started to drink again after being sober for 2 months and I've felt proud of myself for them months that I've spent sober. When I'm not drinking i feel shit, when I am drinking I feel fucking amazing. I only got to be sober for 2 months because of my boyfriend who was there for me the whole time. He told me he had trauma from heavy drinkers from his mother so I wanted to stop for him but ever since he left me because I was "too much" I've started to drink again since before he was the only thing stopping me really and he was my only source of happiness but now it's either don't drink and feel fucking depressed as fuck or get drunk and feel amazing.

Yes I guess you're right, nothing is simple when it comes to that but, I'm really willing to do anything to end my suffering.
The way this fucking replying system works is confusing me and pissing me off to be honest
I don't want to come across as talking you out of ctb, but I'm having a problem working out exactly why you feel you need to ctb. Is it just because you have a drink problem, or is there something deeper that's causing you to feel so desperate?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish there's a straightforward way to just instantly free ourselves from this existence, I hate how suicide is purposely made so difficult but anyway if you wish to read about methods then there is a suicide resource complination. I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

£v£1yn

£v£1yn

An obsessive girl
Sep 11, 2023
I don't want to come across as talking you out of ctb, but I'm having a problem working out exactly why you feel you need to ctb. Is it just because you have a drink problem, or is there something deeper that's causing you to feel so desperate?
To be honest, I want to ctb because my whole fucking life is a mess, as I mentioned my partner left me, That has broken me completely and I'm just so fucking lonely I mean. I've told people a hundred times how I have felt but most of them just dismiss it, I want to show them that I wasn't just doing it for attention and I want to not have to deal with living. My life is mostly worthless to me and everyone else, yeah I have family but to be honest they are so fucking shitty it's ridiculous. My dad, is an abusive cunt and my mother is a narcissist. I don't see any reason in living anymore, there's no one who gives me reason. I'm just not meant to be here, on earth. It'd be better if I was dead because no one really cares and I just cause unwanted problems anyways.

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided