• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
The world seems to be burning up in flames, there are wars and injustice happening in so many places. I tried so hard to be a good person and keep up with the information, but it only made me feel even more depressed and useless.

I can't call myself a good person, because I don't do anything about it. I can't keep a job or even figure out my own stuff first, but all of it feels pointless. I feel horrible for even trying to come up with excuses for myself and why I keep doing nothing to help those people I don't even know.

I don't want anyone to suffer, I don't want people to die, yet I feel like such a tiny and insignificant person. I know I can probably do something, yet I don't. All of it makes me feel like the worst, most useless, selfish human being.

I feel like the world will be a better place if I die. Or at the very least, I will stop feeling so much shame and guilt.

• Hugs
Reactions: chiefkeefgaming37 and logi3535
deadwalkid

deadwalkid

Feb 16, 2024
You are not making anyone suffer, my friend.
It's not your faul that this world is so cruel. Please don't beat yourself up, we never choose or want it to be this way.

Reactions: 333s
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It is difficult to help others if there are no resources for it. That's why it's maybe worth just supporting bigger organizations that make it their job.

Reactions: 333s
333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
you cant somehow save even one person from all the suffering they experience except actually killing them,,
while man lives he determined to suffer even if he is from the wealthiest family in the most developed country of the world
i know what you're talking about and, even if it's egoistic to say so, completely understand what you feel
yesterday died one of the most important opposition leaders in my country while being in prison for confronting current government and it's sad
i couldn't even go to mourn him because of how devastated i felt
this country will never get better
but other people will be happy bc of his death because that's what they think is right…
i thought a lot about it and started to feel less bad when convinced myself that unfairness will be a part of human world no matter what
so in the dry residue i should be happy about his death too 💀 as the death of anyone else which is very unnatural
but somehow yep thats right..

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
this world can be so cruel, it is never your fault for simply wanting to do the right thing in a world of obstacles and problems, you are never insignificant either, even just wishing to take away the pain of others is admirable, its rare to come across anyone who genuinelly wants to help others