• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I can't eat or get out of bed. The two people I love most left me. They broke so many promises. I wish friendship wasn't so important to me, I wish it wasn't the only thing I had left to hold onto. In a blink of an eye it all shattered into pieces. What did I do to deserve this. i want to die so badly. I just want the pain to end. I wish I had a gun so badly I just want to die. Every morning I wake up and cry, realizing what has happened over and over again like some kind of fucked up wormhole

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so dreadful how some humans are so cruel and how they just create way more suffering. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I feel this so much. Waking up is painful, and all I've been doing is just crying. I wish I didn't need people so much, I wish I could stop wanting people to comfort me, that way I could stop feeling this pain in my chest. Everything is so unbearable and dreadful, I just want all of it to stop.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I can't eat or get out of bed. The two people I love most left me. They broke so many promises. I wish friendship wasn't so important to me, I wish it wasn't the only thing I had left to hold onto. In a blink of an eye it all shattered into pieces. What did I do to deserve this. i want to die so badly. I just want the pain to end. I wish I had a gun so badly I just want to die. Every morning I wake up and cry, realizing what has happened over and over again like some kind of fucked up wormhole
Hello. I feel you... I don't have a friends which could be so close to me, but I'd been maried, and my wife broke one of the most important promise don't do one thing. Thing that she made every day, and that thing realy hurts my soul, and one day I ask her about one last oath - not to do it. And she did swear to me that it will never happen again... But after half of a week she did break her words and said that she doesn't feel guilty for breaking her oath... It was painfull... And after that I left her.