• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
Hey again, I recently loved back in with one of my parents and at first I was thrilled because I was very lonely living by myself only with my cat but I feel like a failure for needing my parents still but I'm unemployed and disabled with not much going on. I'm also spiralling with the talks of WW3 so I don't know what to do, I've been trying to get SN to CTB or see if I have a chance at MAID since apparently being autistic is a good enough reason now.

I don't know if I should just CTB now or wait till my parents and cat have passed before doing so but I'm just constantly in mental anguish

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and mediocre
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
this is almost my situation to except I am still living on my own.. struggling so much. I have autism as well.
I know how you are feeling.. mentally I feel overwhelmed everyday as well.. I also ponder whether I should ctb now or when my parent passes..

I really wish I could've been more helpful to you:(

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be tiring what you are going through, I get that it's dreadful suffering in this cruel existence, I'm sorry you suffer. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
Hey again, I recently loved back in with one of my parents and at first I was thrilled because I was very lonely living by myself only with my cat but I feel like a failure for needing my parents still but I'm unemployed and disabled with not much going on. I'm also spiralling with the talks of WW3 so I don't know what to do, I've been trying to get SN to CTB or see if I have a chance at MAID since apparently being autistic is a good enough reason now.

I don't know if I should just CTB now or wait till my parents and cat have passed before doing so but I'm just constantly in mental anguish
I'm also autistic. I will say that the VAST MAJORITY of autistic people are unemployed or at least underemployed. So I would stop looking at yourself as a failure since all things considered you're not doing abnormally badly. You were born a certain way and all you can do is the best you can.

As for WW3, it's good to be informed about current events, but I would try and limit your social media/reading the news to like 30 mins per day. There's a saying I like, "If you see ten troubles coming down the road, you can be sure that nine will run into the ditch before they reach you."

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
this is almost my situation to except I am still living on my own.. struggling so much. I have autism as well.
I know how you are feeling.. mentally I feel overwhelmed everyday as well.. I also ponder whether I should ctb now or when my parent passes..

I really wish I could've been more helpful to you:(

It's okay, I can't even afford SN right now either since I bought my cat food instead
I'm also autistic. I will say that the VAST MAJORITY of autistic people are unemployed or at least underemployed. So I would stop looking at yourself as a failure since all things considered you're not doing abnormally badly. You were born a certain way and all you can do is the best you can.

As for WW3, it's good to be informed about current events, but I would try and limit your social media/reading the news to like 30 mins per day. There's a saying I like, "If you see ten troubles coming down the road, you can be sure that nine will run into the ditch before they reach you."

I feel like a failure for dropping out from school never even finished HS but I got into college only to fuck it up even tho I've interned for places before getting my degree. Funny how I'll get milked for free labour but being on payroll I'm a liability due to needing accomodations...

I've been keeping up with the news more closely because my family is in the middle east and one of the affected countries and I worry about them

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
It's okay, I can't even afford SN right now either since I bought my cat food instead

I feel like a failure for dropping out from school never even finished HS but I got into college only to fuck it up even tho I've interned for places before getting my degree. Funny how I'll get milked for free labour but being on payroll I'm a liability due to needing accomodations...

I've been keeping up with the news more closely because my family is in the middle east and one of the affected countries and I worry about them
I did internships too. A few were good. Most were just exploitative... Having no job sucks (I'm in this position too) I'm just saying don't beat yourself up too much over it.

I'm sorry about your family. I didn't realize you had such a personal connection to these wars.

• Hugs
sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I did internships too. A few were good. Most were just exploitative... Having no job sucks (I'm in this position too) I'm just saying don't beat yourself up too much over it.

I'm sorry about your family. I didn't realize you had such a personal connection to these wars.
It's a bit isolating to be a second generation immigrant and having your entire family be across the ocean facing war, my parents originally immigrated as refugees to Canada due to the iraq and iran war in the 80s

Do you happen to be an artist? I try to not leave much info about me here because I'm scared someone might think it's me.

• Aww..
AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
It's a bit isolating to be a second generation immigrant and having your entire family be across the ocean facing war, my parents originally immigrated as refugees to Canada due to the iraq and iran war in the 80s

Do you happen to be an artist? I try to not leave much info about me here because I'm scared someone might think it's me.
I can't imagine what you're going through... is there a community of immigrants/people experiencing the same thing that you can get support from?

I'm not an artist, no.

sadcausebad

sadcausebad

Feb 17, 2024
I can't imagine what you're going through... is there a community of immigrants/people experiencing the same thing that you can get support from?

I'm not an artist, no.

I talk to my palastine friend mostly just to distract ourselves but not much. I was doing well ignoring it until yesterday.

I'm an artist, worked on a few cartoons but didn't do anything big

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I talk to my palastine friend mostly just to distract ourselves but not much. I was doing well ignoring it until yesterday.

I'm an artist, worked on a few cartoons but didn't do anything big
That's awesome you have a friend who can relate, and an artistic outlet that you can express your thoughts in.