• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Today I went to see a psychologist to get some medicine. I feel hopeful about the future. I even told her that I wnated to try esketamine and she even said that he had a dinner with drug reps about the drug and she said that if she will even talk to me more about the drug if she thinks she will use it. She even did a gene sight so we can see what drugs will work best with my DNA. It was a supper interesting and productive visit and I'm very excited for the future.

On the bad note. I have been slightly terrified of certain songs because I have associated them with some people and bad memories. Ive been slowly doing exposure therapy with the songs and I even got to jam out to them but sometimes the memories get stuck in my brain and very hard to clear out.

I have to pass the main city going to my appointments so that has also been stressful thinking about how I will never be able to step foot in the city because of thr memories ive had. I get so obsessive with the memories that I physically yell out loud asking the reminders to stop. It has been very frustrating trying to even do daily task.

Idk. I guess this post is sorta me wanting appraisal for all the progress I'm making and some reassurance that I'm not crazy due to the physical reactions of memories. Also maybe some advice. Idk. Thank you for taking time out of you day/night reading.