• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Lately I feel guilty and humiliated for not taking my life and continuing to live this life that I don't want and suffer in. My method is ready and is pending implementation. I do not know why I am still here. I no longer care about anything, not even the sadness of those around me for me after my death. I no longer have ambition. I have no life. I do not want to do anything and I cannot take steps to change my life, I feel remorse and extreme humiliation when I find someone who suffers less than me but did it successfully. I don't know why I procrastinate, as I have accepted my fate and the possibility of failure and abandoning everything to some extent. Even though my mind tries to distract me when it comes to CTB. I hope to achieve my peace soon.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You should not feel guilty for not CTBing. Imo it's a SI that tries to make you feel guilty. Living is hard dying is even harder. Life is often so unfair. I'm sorry you're so desperate and it's so difficult. But don't feel guilty, it's SI.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21