umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
yo i have a bridge in the city im staying in that's 125ft from sea level (it's over a river), will this impact kill me? i don't feel like drowning but i also have a big cask of alchohol i could down and pass out before dropping, would i wake up when i hit the sea or would i just drown in my sleep? i just want to die tonight and preferably not drown to death in a flurry of panic and fear and the opportunity seems ripe

(also apologies for sloppy typing im already a bit drunk but finding a trustworthy SN source has me waiting too long)

• Hugs
Reactions: borntosuffer, theRetroHawk and jinx <3
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Drunk people fall off bridges a lot. I hope all goes well for you.

• Love
Reactions: garrypallister99 and umjammertranner
howcanigo

howcanigo

another day without saying what i want to say?
Sep 9, 2023
125 feet is about 10 stories, i think. most people die from that fall. i think the shock from falling and combined with alcohol would definitely make you pass out, especially if you fall head first.

• Love
Reactions: garrypallister99 and umjammertranner
umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
125 feet is about 10 stories, i think. most people die from that fall. i think the shock from falling and combined with alcohol would definitely make you pass out, especially if you fall head first.

me 10 beers deep owning all the SN scammers with my £10 suicide kit

• Yay!
Reactions: M.O.N, Teleftaía Anapnoí, thebookofdisquiet. and 4 others
howcanigo

howcanigo

Sep 9, 2023

me 10 beers deep owning all the SN scammers with my £10 suicide kit

making me laugh on the suicide forum LOL... hey, people have been jumping off high ground to die since the beginning of time. there's always a simpler way.

whatever you decide, i'm wishing you the best. (125 feet is actually 11 stories!)

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
making me laugh on the suicide forum LOL... hey, people have been jumping off high ground to die since the beginning of time. there's always a simpler way.

whatever you decide, i'm wishing you the best. (125 feet is actually 11 stories!)
epiccccc i will go down being funny if anything else

--------------------------------------------------------------

mods: that's me signing off now, if i'm not active in the next few days just blitz my account, i'll probs come back here crying and farting and shitting in a few hours about how i pussed out but we'll see wont we????? welp smell ya never (hopefully) bitchesssssss

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Best of luck with your plan OP. I hope your suffering ends.

snowlance

snowlance

Ticking Time Bomb
Sep 8, 2023
Good luck, don't feel bad if you give up, there's nothing wrong with that. I hope you find peace.
Also if mods do ban you and you come back, you should be able to put in a ticket and get the account back.

SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
Good luck, hope your suffering ends.

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
ah fuck lads the tide is in and sea level is higher than usual, should I still jump???? It's got me second thinking this but I'm already drunk at and high af

howcanigo

howcanigo

Sep 9, 2023
ah fuck lads the tide is in and sea level is higher than usual, should I still jump???? It's got me second thinking this but I'm already drunk at and high af
i mean it would likely be more painful but you would still die. maybe you'd want to wait till the tides lower.

umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
I fucking pussed out AS EXPECTED just shoot me now I've got a long walk back home that tide was so fucking high and I'm still drunk but not enough to black out fml

theRetroHawk

theRetroHawk

Jun 18, 2023
yo i have a bridge in the city im staying in that's 125ft from sea level (it's over a river), will this impact kill me? i don't feel like drowning but i also have a big cask of alchohol i could down and pass out before dropping, would i wake up when i hit the sea or would i just drown in my sleep? i just want to die tonight and preferably not drown to death in a flurry of panic and fear and the opportunity seems ripe

(also apologies for sloppy typing im already a bit drunk but finding a trustworthy SN source has me waiting too long)
Yeah I think getting drunk and landing flat onto the surface will do it, hitting the water at that speed is the equivalent to hitting concreate. May you rest and find peace

RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023

First person to make me laugh here, sorry about the "failed" attempt, maybe you can try out another time? Best wishes OP

Reactions: umjammertranner
umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
First person to make me laugh here, sorry about the "failed" attempt, maybe you can try out another time? Best wishes OP
cheers, don't worry I have all the alcohol and weed in the world to try again soon. Ideally I'd like a peaceful death with SN but that doesn't seem like my fate. Currently drinking the rest of my stash before work tomorrow, if anyone wants to DM me an actual reliable SN source it'll be a lot quicker and simpler next time.