• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I'm feeling so empty inside right now, and I wish something would happen to make me feel something again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Angst Filled Fuck Up, brighter and 9 others
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
This is probably bad terrible advice but when I was numbed out I drinking helped bring me to surface level or make me emotional grant it I was hysterical but at least I felt human... Be safe

I was about to say, it was the same with me but with psychedelics.

I don't know how you would feel about this @ScarsAndStitches but is volunteering in any capacity feasible for you? Studies have shown it may help.

Reactions: brighter, lemmeeleev, 21Neberg and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
This is probably bad terrible advice but when I was numbed out I drinking helped bring me to surface level or make me emotional grant it I was hysterical but at least I felt human... Be safe

The worst coping methods are often the best ones lol... nothing relieves me as much as cutting.

Reactions: Final Escape, solitary wanderer, brighter and 3 others
S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
I was about to say, it was the same with me but with psychedelics.

I don't know how you would feel about this @ScarsAndStitches but is volunteering in any capacity feasible for you? Studies have shown it may help.
I have volunteered before, and It didn't do anything to help with the emptiness. Plus with the health problems I have now it's not even really an option for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape, Redt2go and brighter
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi @ScarsAndStitches i don't know your age or background but that empty feeling is something people experience with a number of conditions such as depression or ocd or anxiety. Has it been building for a while or suddenly happened?

Reactions: Sundayafternoon and Redt2go
S

ScarsAndStitches

Feb 26, 2019
Hi @ScarsAndStitches i don't know your age or background but that empty feeling is something people experience with a number of conditions such as depression or ocd or anxiety. Has it been building for a while or suddenly happened?
It's been building for a long time inside me.

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Listen to some music? Watch a funny stand up comedy special? Masturbate?

I wish I knew how to replace peoples emptiness with feeling, then i'd be a millionaire.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
I bet the people you were helping appreciated it.
Listen to some music? Watch a funny stand up comedy special? Masturbate?

I wish I knew how to replace peoples emptiness with feeling, then i'd be a millionaire.
Haha none of these things work. Used to love music. Doesn't mean anything to me now. Used to always find stuff to watch on tv. Doesn't interest me anymore. I'm going to no comment on the masturbation. Well and truly broken

Reactions: Cookiedough8956 and WhiteRabbit
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Haha none of these things work. Used to love music. Doesn't mean anything to me now. Used to always find stuff to watch on tv. Doesn't interest me anymore. I'm going to no comment on the masturbation. Well and truly broken

Oh yeah you're deep in the pits of depression... Hopefully it lifts even a little so you can enjoy some stuff... Only thing that makes me feel anything lately is somber music... But during winter break it was nothing... Not a damn thing. It's truly ass.

(Sorry if this is insensitive, it's meant to be well meaning)

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Oh yeah you're deep in the pits of depression... Hopefully it lifts even a little so you can enjoy some stuff... Only thing that makes me feel anything lately is somber music... But during winter break it was nothing... Not a damn thing. It's truly ass.

(Sorry if this is insensitive, it's meant to be well meaning)
No it's fine. imjust don't know how to get myself out of this? There's only one thing that I've found in the last 7 months but I'm not sure if it's helping or not.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
No it's fine. imjust don't know how to get myself out of this? There's only one thing that I've found in the last 7 months but I'm not sure if it's helping or not.
What was it? And yeah I got no advice... It kind of lifted for me when I started having drinks with coworkers more often.... Being around people helps

B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
What was it? And yeah I got no advice... It kind of lifted for me when I started having drinks with coworkers more often.... Being around people helps
Haha I'd have to probably change job before I enjoy work colleagues again.

Reactions: Redt2go
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018

The first time i mentioned feeling empty i was diagnosed with borderline.

Reactions: Redt2go
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I don't feel empty inside. If anything, I feel too full. Too many feelings and thoughts simultaneously. I can't handle it.

Reactions: Redt2go and brighter