J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
When you've made the decision to CTB have you started to feel "better"? I've made the decision and I feel really good....almost peaceful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Ghost2211 and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I feel that the decision hasn't really been made until the act is finally committed. Before then, one's mood may change to follow a different path. Maybe some people (maybe you?) just reach a point where they are certain beyond any doubt that they will go ahead with it, but personally I recognise in myself an uncertainty beyond my control, that may cause me to withdraw at any point. However, I have felt a definite kind of relief in realising that ctb is not immoral or shameful.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and JFED
J

JFED

Jul 8, 2020
I feel that the decision hasn't really been made until the act is finally committed. Before then, one's mood may change to follow a different path. Maybe some people (maybe you?) just reach a point where they are certain beyond any doubt that they will go ahead with it, but personally I recognise in myself an uncertainty beyond my control, that may cause me to withdraw at any point. However, I have felt a definite kind of relief in realising that ctb is not immoral or shameful.

Thanks for that insight. Definitely appreciate it.

Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Superdeterminist
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I felt a sense of relief knowing that the day was coming but after the first couple of dates I set came and went and I set new ones, that feeling disappeared.

ward0x

ward0x

Aug 22, 2020
When you've made the decision to CTB have you started to feel "better"? I've made the decision and I feel really good....almost peaceful.
That's actually very normal.

• Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Annuisha and JFED