• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

flakeyknight

Jan 1, 2021
Just took a test dosage last night and had to urinate 4 times in an hour. After waking up I've had a consistent urge to twich. I dont get involuntary twitches but it doesn't feel comfortable if im not fidgeting and feel anxious throughout the day. I have to make my arm/leg tremor to feel comfortable. Sitting can get unbearable and I always get an urge to walk to feel at peace.

I checked my domperidone and I actually took 5 doses in 2021 when I bought it. Thought I had taken 2 doses before I put off my CTB date. Don't remember feeling bad at all from it. I took one last night but it was 7 months past its expiration so idk if that had anything to do with it. took it with the idea of sleeping through the side effects instead of taking it through the day where it could affect me in public but did not get a goods night sleep with a constant dry mouth and urge to urinate. I am trying to take dom for at least 2 weeks to get used to it and have maximum effect before I take SN. but day 1 of taking it again after 2 years off didn't feel so great. Has anyone else had this experience?

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Just took a test dosage last night and had to urinate 4 times in an hour. After waking up I've had a consistent urge to twich.
Which domperidone brand did you take? How many mg did you ingest?

Last edited:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
This is common in all dopamine antagonists, metoclopramide (Reglan) is even worse with the side effects. It's a really common side effect. In fact, dopamine agonists--opposite of antagonists--are a treatment for restless leg syndrome. They're both categorized as cholinomimetics because they're ACh release promoters, which basically are parasympathetic nervous system simulators.

K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
How long would you say it took you to start noticing those side effects of restlessness, dry mouth and anxiety? Are you better now or are those side effects still lingering? I haven't tested my domperidone yet but I m thinking I will start with a dose of 5 mg or even less taken with a meal.
I m pretty sure I read a thread a while ago on meto side effects and it was suggested to take benadryl (diphnenydramine) to alleviate them.

Last edited: