Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I used someone else's picture on grindr instead of my own when I wasn't out as bi for several months, I never thought about how bad it was until I drunkenly apologies and he tried to kill me (literally) now I see myself for the monster I am and feel I deserve to die. I sent my nudes and his face pic without a second thought.. I am at the end of my rope. I deserve a painful death, worst part, my heads so fucked up i really think I feel I deserve to die because I got caught not because I did it.. I am evil and don't deserve life. If I only feel bad when caught not because of my actions how can I deny this? I could never physical hurt someone ever but doing what I did was no problem... I want honest opinions, when I said to people I did this I was told to kill myself. Sometimes I fear I'll do worst than this and thing the world is better without me, I only cause pain...p.s. guy whos pic I used is sueing for defamation and because I'm in ireland ( biggest payout for defamation in the world) my life's already over no matter if u choose to ctb or not

Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
Just my opinion, but I don't feel like using someone else's photos should be a death sentence.

Reactions: ctkmtt, Phil8888, Comatose11 and 3 others
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
All I can think is I raped his identity, I didn't want to use my own picture but had no problem using his. Honestly never thought twice.. Sometimes I just hate how easy it is to be the bad guy. I am the evil under the bed

Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
It would honestly be a lot more disturbing if you didn't feel remorse over it.

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
It would honestly be a lot more disturbing if you didn't feel remorse over it.
I just dont know, sometimes I think im being over emotional other times I feel like death my only answer.. the way they looked at me that night will haught me till I die either way

Reactions: lv-gras
V

VX1

Student
Jun 28, 2018
So if somebody replied 'come over and give me a grind' were you going to go in a balaclava?

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
So if somebody replied 'come over and give me a grind' were you going to go in a balaclava?
Don't know why I did it honesty, never met with people after I sent his pic

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
You've been guilt tripped into feeling like you raped someone.... using a pic is not rape.

What you did was a mistake that honestly to be expected if you can't be yourself. You use a pic instead as a puppet to feel something you're not allowed to feel. I can't express this in English but honestly it's a common phenomenon.

It's not you who's guilty here.

Edit: you can't rape someone's identity. There is no such thing. I think even the #meetoo gang would agree.

Reactions: TinTabby, deflagrat and lv-gras
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
You've been guilt tripped into feeling like you raped someone.... using a pic is not rape.

What you did was a mistake that honestly to be expected if you can't be yourself. You use a pic instead as a puppet to feel something you're not allowed to feel. I can't express this in English but honestly it's a common phenomenon.

It's not you who's guilty here.

Edit: you can't rape someone's identity. There is no such thing. I think even the #meetoo gang would agree.
Thank you

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
May I ask if you've been suicidal before? So are there any underlying issues or this event in itself too much considering the circumstances?

Reactions: lv-gras and agreement
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I personally wouldn't give a damn if I did this. Everyone telling you to kill yourself is a piece of shit. The prick had no good reason to physically attack you when you were trying to say sorry. He's just a sensitive macho faggot of sorts. If I were in your position I'd be fuming that he attacked me and would be seeking payback instead of wanting to die. He won't get anywhere with the defamation because he fucked up by trying to kill when you were trying to apologize. Even without you trying to apologize his case will still get thrown out because he tried to kill you. You're more likely to get a judgment against him because of the assault in civil court and could press criminal charges on top of that. People do a lot worse shit than you did and don't think twice about it. Seriously don't pay it no mind and if it still bothers you then fuck him right back in criminal and civil court too. I don't understand what kind of a bitch attacks someone and goes running to the courts after is. You actually did him a favor by outing him as his behavior makes him a big time homo. Personally I'd press charges and sue on top of it because look at where his tough guy act brought you emotionally. He probably wouldn't give a shit that you want to off yourself only for the mere fact that he wants to get paid unjustly for some stupid shit which happens all the time and you're over thinking. Just bust on a picture of his face and be done with it.

Reactions: Luke and Phil8888
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
Are you sure about this being the only real reason for your will to CTB?
I mean, you have done something that is neither smart or good, but shit happens always.

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018
On a liter/stupid side:
what about sending your face pic to those that have received the stolen one?
Maybe you'll find the man of your dreams...:blarg:

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I personally wouldn't give a damn if I did this. Everyone telling you to kill yourself is a piece of shit. The prick had no good reason to physically attack you when you were trying to say sorry. He's just a sensitive macho faggot of sorts. If I were in your position I'd be fuming that he attacked me and would be seeking payback instead of wanting to die. He won't get anywhere with the defamation because he fucked up by trying to kill when you were trying to apologize. Even without you trying to apologize his case will still get thrown out because he tried to kill you. You're more likely to get a judgment against him because of the assault in civil court and could press criminal charges on top of that. People do a lot worse shit than you did and don't think twice about it. Seriously don't pay it no mind and if it still bothers you then fuck him right back in criminal and civil court too. I don't understand what kind of a bitch attacks someone and goes running to the courts after is. You actually did him a favor by outing him as his behavior makes him a big time homo. Personally I'd press charges and sue on top of it because look at where his tough guy act brought you emotionally. He probably wouldn't give a shit that you want to off yourself only for the mere fact that he wants to get paid unjustly for some stupid shit which happens all the time and you're over thinking. Just bust on a picture of his face and be done with it.
he is straight with a gf... which is the reason for the suit, the glass missed me (barely) and I received no physical damage from his attempt to kill me because the other people there pulled him out of the bar, took 8 people to pull him out.

Reactions: Red star and lv-gras
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Are you sure about this being the only real reason for your will to CTB?
I mean, you have done something that is neither smart or good, but shit happens always.
I'm not oit as being bi to anyone other than these people, not sure how my family will react.

Reactions: Red star and agreement
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
May I ask if you've been suicidal before? So are there any underlying issues or this event in itself too much considering the circumstances?
Went to gp after this, turns out I've been depressed for quite a while.. I think I have a lot more issues tbh and I'm scheduled to start therapy in a few weeks which will hopefully diagnos my other issues

Reactions: Red star and agreement
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018

Something something this.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I'm not oit as being bi to anyone other than these people, not sure how my family will react.

I pmed you this but let me repeat it here again.. Your sexuality is no one else's business. I'm not gay but don't tell my family about my kinks. It's not something we talk about. Not exactly a secret either though. So why would you talk about your kinks?
You don't.

Sorry it's 4am here I'm not too coherent now.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I have an idea what if I send you a pack of my pics and you use those. I mean I can create pics with a shoe on head holding a sign with your name and shit.

Someone asks if you're real? Take that fucker haha

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I have an idea what if I send you a pack of my pics and you use those. I mean I can create pics with a shoe on head holding a sign with your name and shit.

Someone asks if you're real? Take that fucker haha
No, I feel it is necessary to use my own pics now, after he attempted to attack me I was drunk and thought I could fix it that night, if I humiliated myself and let him spread the vid he would have closure..so i said details of my message to others (basically sexts)... now i see it couldnt be fixed that night and now my words will be used against me in court and then be on tabloid papers which I have been told he has contacted. I dramatised an already stupid situation that night so I'm fucked