szk

szk

voe
Apr 1, 2023
I'm on spring break as of now. Life isn't worth living anymore. I'm not gonna keep sticking around with my fake friends and fake comfort and I'm sure as heck not calling a help line my parents would rip into me after calling. I'm done being that screwup person in the family people are ashamed to bring on trips. I'm done being that one friend who can't maintain a relationship without screwing up. I'm done always messing stuff up. I'm done being useless. I'm done being a waste of space and time. I'll send everyone I know a black heart and that's it. I'm fed up with being here and I'm fed up with living. I've had it. I tried so hard to make everything work but I just can't do it. I'm worsening my own mental health. I'll do everyone at least one good thing by taking myself out the equation. I won't be so much of a disgrace this time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: 6MillionWaystoDie, gravesfrommiami and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's very much understandable wishing to finally be free from all the suffering as it certainly can be so tiring feeling trapped here. I hope that you find what you are searching for.

Reactions: szk