Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
I can't fucking understand how the fuck am i still manic after more than a year!!!
No matter what the fuck happens i'm always feeling super and good.

I'm unemployed, living with my piece of shit stingy father who keeps turning off electricity to save on the bills and i keep waking up in my sweat burning like hell cause of the fucking heat and humidity, my fucking mom who hated me died 12 years ago, i recently lost all my friends, ALL OF THEM, i don't have any friends now, haven't seen anyone in 4 months and they stopped even talking to me online, and i never even understood how the fuck did i ever have friends being this obnoxious and disgusting? things are right again.
food which always made me feel a little better, last week i stopped feeling good when eating, and my sexual appetite for masturbation has been declining rapidly since few weeks, masturbation doesn't feel good anymore, food i just eat it to feel less shitty and i look like a fucking cow now that i crossed 100 kgs.
All i do i just watch movies and series which i'm bored of doing, i'm fucking frustrated i wanna die BUT I STILL FEEL FUCKING SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have my fucking SN here and i'm unable to do it and now i'm starting to think of doing heroine getting addiced and overdosing, but such a plan is too fuckign complicated and might end up a junkie and unable to overdose.

This is too much and i can't take it anymore, i'm trucking frustrated and its like theres something inside of me going in circles and I JUST WANNA FUCKIGN DO SOMETHIGN! I WANNA FUCKING BREAK SOMEHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Bone, Deleted member 18655 and Lorntroubles