• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vesper_The_Ghost

Vesper_The_Ghost

Feb 18, 2024
When I was younger, I always had a fear that if I was a good person, eventually I would do something bad and my life would be ruined. Because of this, I made myself a pretty unlikable person. I still managed to make friends and all, but I just dont have that desire to be who I am anymore. I feel like im trapped in the stigma I built around myself. Also, im not really suicidal, but i just had to get this off my chest.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
When I was younger, I always had a fear that if I was a good person, eventually I would do something bad and my life would be ruined. Because of this, I made myself a pretty unlikable person. I still managed to make friends and all, but I just dont have that desire to be who I am anymore. I feel like im trapped in the stigma I built around myself. Also, im not really suicidal, but i just had to get this off my chest.
Same here my friend. Do you have PTSD also? Did you face some sort of trauma or similar?
Because i was normal when i was young and i didn't fear being a good person. PTSD made me this sh*t. Plus i don't trust LITERALLY anybody.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Vesper_The_Ghost

Vesper_The_Ghost

Feb 18, 2024
Same here my friend. Do you have PTSD also? Did you face some sort of trauma or similar?
Because i was normal when i was young and i didn't fear being a good person. PTSD made me this sh*t. Plus i don't trust LITERALLY anybody.
Not really PTSD but I have major trust issues, which is sorta apart of the reason why I can't break free from the stigma about myself. I cannot open up to anyone.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Not really PTSD but I have major trust issues, which is sorta apart of the reason why I can't break free from the stigma about myself. I cannot open up to anyone.
I had major trauma during youth and i cannot stay with 'normal' people with their common problems and stuff. I have to "WIN" in life, otherwise i don't feel safe.
I'm fuck*ng mad ;-;

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36