S

Suicidе

Life is unacceptable
Sep 11, 2022
I dread that the day will come where I will be tortured beyond imagination and I am unable to end it. I can't know with certainty when or how this will happen, neither would I be able to terminate myself in this absolute nightmare scenario. It would be receiving permanent and agonizing pain for the rest of my life without even being able to communicate my desire to be put out of my misery. I hate that the neutral view in this scenario would be to prolong life because conditions can get better, though this may just be anxiety clouding this for me, it still scares me that it would be the default law-enforced medical act to prolong someone's life. It's awful to even be able to experience horrible things. My stomach turns just by knowing I can't peacefully leave life for whatever reason and whenever without some jackasses forbidding me from doing so because it would threaten the foundation of their views on existence.

It would be better if there was an unconditional right to stop existing, where anyone can walk into a clinic and say they no longer want to exist and have their wish fulfilled in a way that suits the requester's desire. It would eliminate the need for people to rely on high risk methods that could intensify their suffering, or make them suffer extremely. No undesired outcomes, maiming, psychological pain. Or perhaps some sort of contract where if certain circumstances are met, then euthanasia should be done. For instance, if I get to a point where I don't know who, what, or why I am anymore, then euthanasia by carfentanil should be done on me without my awareness of it. But of course the reality is that there are no such contracts, and euthanasia is only given to people who meet high-barred standards such as: being a certain age, a native, "coherent" by their definition, being tortured for a long time, or being on the verge of death because of it, and waiting for someone to evaluate the severity of your torture. The meaning of absolute fucking injustice. It would have just been better if nothing had ever existed in the first place, instead of being forced to exist in the same pool of acid with torture floating around without the ability to safely get out of it. It's more so an enclosed pool of acid that can't be stepped out of and one you can only be truly safe from by ceasing to exist.

It's most likely nonexistent, but if anyone does know of any such contracts or similar things please notify.

I feel sick.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, darkenmydoorstep, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I view existence as something so repulsive and evil, to me it's certainly best avoided, there's no value in suffering in this meaningless existence just to risk experiencing even worse torment at any moment. It's terrifying how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, it's why I'd always wish to permanently erase existence.

And I also despise this anti-suicide society, it's beyond inhumane how we cannot just instantly and permanently free ourselves despite the fact that we could never have asked to be enslaved in this hellish reality, we have to suffer all because of the harmful actions of other people to so tragically procreate.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
What make
I dread that the day will come where I will be tortured beyond imagination and I am unable to end it. I can't know with certainty when or how this will happen, neither would I be able to terminate myself in this absolute nightmare scenario. It would be receiving permanent and agonizing pain for the rest of my life without even being able to communicate my desire to be put out of my misery. I hate that the neutral view in this scenario would be to prolong life because conditions can get better, though this may just be anxiety clouding this for me, it still scares me that it would be the default law-enforced medical act to prolong someone's life. It's awful to even be able to experience horrible things. My stomach turns just by knowing I can't peacefully leave life for whatever reason and whenever without some jackasses forbidding me from doing so because it would threaten the foundation of their views on existence.

It would be better if there was an unconditional right to stop existing, where anyone can walk into a clinic and say they no longer want to exist and have their wish fulfilled in a way that suits the requester's desire. It would eliminate the need for people to rely on high risk methods that could intensify their suffering, or make them suffer extremely. No undesired outcomes, maiming, psychological pain. Or perhaps some sort of contract where if certain circumstances are met, then euthanasia should be done. For instance, if I get to a point where I don't know who, what, or why I am anymore, then euthanasia by carfentanil should be done on me without my awareness of it. But of course the reality is that there are no such contracts, and euthanasia is only given to people who meet high-barred standards such as: being a certain age, a native, "coherent" by their definition, being tortured for a long time, or being on the verge of death because of it, and waiting for someone to evaluate the severity of your torture. The meaning of absolute fucking injustice. It would have just been better if nothing had ever existed in the first place, instead of being forced to exist in the same pool of acid with torture floating around without the ability to safely get out of it. It's more so an enclosed pool of acid that can't be stepped out of and one you can only be truly safe from by ceasing to exist.

It's most likely nonexistent, but if anyone does know of any such contracts or similar things please notify.

I feel s
What makes it worse for me is so many people need organ donations.

Why can't people who want to be gone donate what they have in good working order to someone who genuinely wants to be here? Especially to kids.

That's a massive injustice. It's like having an excessive food mountain and denying starving people access to it.

Last edited: