• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Has anyone else crossed out N as an option due to fear of getting caught up in a expensive scam or are some of you going for it anyways despite the risks. There are also health risks to getting an impure N sample. I know the aim is to die but if it's not pure the process could be painful or may not work properly and leave you with brain damage. It's also a schedule 2 drug in the U.S. for it's numbing effects so that's also something to consider.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Logistics mostly, since I'm in the USA, I can spend the same amount of money and get a gun or a 50lb barrel of SN.

Reactions: LonelyDude15
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Yes. N was always my number 1 method, as it would be for most people if it wasn´t so difficult to get.
A lot of things can go wrong, what scares me the most is having it holded off by the costumes and never being able to retrieve it.

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
Has anyone else crossed out N as an option due to fear of getting caught up in a expensive scam or are some of you going for it anyways despite the risks. There are also health risks to getting an impure N sample. I know the aim is to die but if it's not pure the process could be painful or may not work properly and leave you with brain damage. It's also a schedule 2 drug in the U.S. for it's numbing effects so that's also something to consider.
I'm really not sure if you are right about the brain damage thing. I believe an account of a member who failed N, was left with no brain damage. It's not supposed to happen. But it was an unclear failure. Also remember that certain medications can counteract the effects of N. So, in other words, just research. Also, the most reliable seller has been C, but he is out of stock. If he were a scam, he would sell you some crap, call it N, and make you pay for it. Yes, N, is expensive but people often exaggerate how much. It should be around £600. Granted, you have to add to it the cost of any other material you might need, and also any further medications such as Meto. But if you have a decent job, even part-time, you can get that amount in around a month, max 2.

Reactions: LonelyDude15
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I've heard of C but don't know that much about them. They're from the deep web right?

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Ermmm, the costume problems still apply...
I don't know anything about that. But, if we think this through, how would dark markets exist if there were customs problems all the time?

Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
I don't know anything about that. But, if we think this through, how would dark markets exist if there were customs problems all the time?
There aren't problems all the times, some people were able to get it right away with no problems.
Where i live, though, it's very hard to accomplish that.

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
There aren't problems all the times, some people were able to get it right away with no problems.
Where i live, though, it's very hard to accomplish that.
Well, I don't know then. He uses a stealth method. That's all I know.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
What's up with the recent spate of N fearmongering and other hinky threads?

What if you vomit? What if it's impure? And hey, who's ordered it in the US and is currently waiting?

I understand worrying about being scammed, it's expensive and scams do happen and so there should be distrust of sellers and people should weigh out what risk they can afford to take. The rest just seems like amygdala tickling to me, and maybe getting people to feel like every method is potentially super scary and hopeless, even the most gently reliable one, so a person should be scared of attempting, just give up and live instead.

Every post has plausible deniability, but a spate of post sets off the needle on my trusty BS detector.

That's just my opinion. *shrug*

Last edited: