• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bluebells

Bluebells

Benevolent
Jun 8, 2024
Hii Im new, idk how to work around it so I'll be blunt. I'm afraid of living yet I do want to, solely for others. Personally I wouldn't. But what if after deciding to stay, it ends up worse again?
Any views will be taken with value , thanks <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Hi, welcome to the site.

If you hang around a bit longer, you can at least call it a day later on, but if you choose suicide now, there's no coming back from a successful attempt. Only do it if you're 100% certain. That's my opinion, anyway.

(Edited for piss poor proof reading the first time around 🤪)

Last edited:
Reactions: anxiousguineapig, Serial Experi Pain, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
abchia

abchia

Aug 28, 2023
Hey, welcome, I agree that there is no rush to make any decisions at all right now. It's your life, you're in charge and you only get one so take as much time as you need .

Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, Praestat_Mori, Bluebells and 1 other person
Bluebells

Bluebells

Benevolent
Jun 8, 2024
Hi, welcome to the site.

If you hang around a bit longer, your at least have to call it a day later on, but if you choose suicide now, there's no coming back from a successful attempt. Only do it if you're 100% certain. That's my opinion, anyway.
Thank you.
I am attempted before. And I was always certain I wouldn't go past a certain age. Rn though, due to other things, id like to see what else would happen but I am terribly afraid of being back where i started as well. I've loved whatever I read on here so I shall see where it goes :)
Hey, welcome, I agree that there is no rush to make any decisions at all right now. It's your life, you're in charge and you only get one so take as much time as you need .
Thank you.
Having time is comforting but also scary. But yes, no rush at all. I needed that :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, Praestat_Mori, abchia and 1 other person