• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
Good morning. The more my plan unfolds, the more afraid I become. Almost everything is ready, I just need to test my SN. But the fear of failing is so present. I can't afford to fail, I've already made several attempts. I was in a coma, in a psychiatric hospital tied to my bed, subjected to medical violence, having to justify myself to everyone and being misunderstood. Everything has become so cold, so scary, I can't relive it. This fear of failing with SN is blocking me, how can I move forward?

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No method is a definite guarantee. There will always be a possibility failure and that failure may or may not lead to damage. The best thing to do is do your research, know what you are doing very well and try and learn from both success and failure stories of others.

Reactions: DizzyFolfy
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
Good morning. The more my plan unfolds, the more afraid I become. Almost everything is ready, I just need to test my SN. But the fear of failing is so present. I can't afford to fail, I've already made several attempts. I was in a coma, in a psychiatric hospital tied to my bed, subjected to medical violence, having to justify myself to everyone and being misunderstood. Everything has become so cold, so scary, I can't relive it. This fear of failing with SN is blocking me, how can I move forward?
Follow the protocol and you will be fine. Messaged you also

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Dec 17, 2023
Same here. I am with you.