D

DeadAgain

Sep 22, 2024
Fear of dying

I think many people feel the same way as I do.
I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid of dying.
There is no reason to ridicule this fear.
If I had access to a gun, I would no longer be here.
But I have to make do with SN and over-the-counter painkillers.
I don't have anything else at my disposal.
What scares me most is the long period of time until death occurs and the
sometimes contradictory statements regarding pain.

She coughs a bit and says fuck 3 times in a low voice. (perhaps theres some pain/ discomfort?) (this could also be the last time she was consious)
eyes are open for a brief second (this could perhaps be a possible small seizure?) she closed her eyes immediately after that though.

Hands on stomach, Groans. load groans sounds like snoring. kinda like chocking

Is she in pain and wanted to tell us about it?

tried to say something, body is convulsing

Is he in pain and wanted to tell us about it?

We don't know and this uncertainty scares me

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and pleaseiwanttogo
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Living is difficult - dying is even more difficult.

All life forms on earth are coded to survive in any case.

But actually there's no need to fear death - it's the relief from all suffering and pain we may have to endure in this life. Yet it's so difficult to CTB.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, LifeQuitter, sevennn and 1 other person
D

DeadAgain

Sep 22, 2024
But actually there's no need to fear death - it's the relief from all suffering and pain we may have to endure in this life. Yet it's so difficult to CTB.
As I said: I am not afraid of DEATH. I am afraid of DYING

Reactions: divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
As I said: I am not afraid of DEATH. I am afraid of DYING
So you're not afraid of dying. You are afraid of life, because even the final suffering is LIFE. When there is death there will be no more life and therefore there will be no more pain.

Reactions: divinemistress36, pthnrdnojvsc and sevennn
D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid of dying.
Same.
I remember that one. If I remember correctly though, the friend that described what was happening, later came back to say that they'd been informed of how death rattles sound & reassessed the peacefulness to much higher than originally thought, that the bits they had concerns about were actually normal for death, not just death from SN.
I may be wrong but that thread has stuck with me. As highly descriptive & powerful & agonising to read but also ultimately reassuring.
I am still scared, but less scared, I guess. I hope.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske
endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
I just don't get the appeal of SN when you can just slam some F and be done in 30 seconds instead of 20-30 mins. Even full suspension or drowning is faster.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I just don't get the appeal of SN when you can just slam some F and be done in 30 seconds instead of 20-30 mins. Even full suspension or drowning is faster.
I can tell you, F - and I refer to PURE F - is extremely difficult to be acquired for a majority of people. N would be the way to go but that is also inaccessible for a majority.

Z

zenirsar

I Hate the Demiurge!
Aug 23, 2024
But have you considered that these methods can be *extremely* painful? I'd take 15-20 minutes of discomfort than being in unbearable pain for 5 seconds.

Reactions: divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
What is F?
Fentanyl

Reactions: DeadAgain
endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
What is F?
Fentanyl
I can tell you, F - and I refer to PURE F - is extremely difficult to be acquired for a majority of people. N would be the way to go but that is also inaccessible for a majority.
Yes, but not that hard to get on the DNMs. Or, just get protonitazene like I'm going to - like $150/g, and 5mg is fatal (IV) if you don't have tolerance. I'm sure you could snort a solid line and just pass out and not wake up.

Heroin is always an option too.

Basically, of every way to die, SN seems like one of the worst. Who wants to die for 20-30 mins. Most likely in agonizing pain. Being burned at the stake would be faster.

D

DeadAgain

Sep 22, 2024
Ich verstehe einfach nicht den Reiz von SN, wenn man einfach ein bisschen F draufhauen kann und in 30 Sekunden statt in 20-30 Minuten fertig ist. Sogar eine vollständige Suspension oder Ertrinken ist schneller.

F steht mir, wie N, nicht zur Verfügung

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Basically, of every way to die, SN seems like one of the worst. Who wants to die for 20-30 mins. Most likely in agonizing pain. Being burned at the stake would be faster.
I fully agree with that. But unless I "trust" a DNM dealer I wouldn't have access to pure F or pure H with guarantee. Those dealers aren't interested in killing their customers - they need recurring customers.

It's a personal preference. I would choose F or H if I knew it was pure, there're also is Thiopental IV - well I could never IV myself - unfortunately.

Most likely I will go with CO bc that is easily accessible and it's not illegal in anyway. But again, we all have our personal preferences. I would like to use N but it's also almost impossible for me to acquire it.

Reactions: Decided98 and divinemistress36
D

DeadAgain

Sep 22, 2024
Fentanyl

Yes, but not that hard to get on the DNMs. Or, just get protonitazene like I'm going to - like $150/g, and 5mg is fatal (IV) if you don't have tolerance. I'm sure you could snort a solid line and just pass out and not wake up.

Heroin is always an option too.

I would also prefer an overdose of opiates. But I don't have a dealer....
However, I doubt that SN is one of the worst ways to die

Reactions: Decided98 and ItsyBitsyWeetard
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
What is it about? What does F that makes you die in 30 seconds mean?

endofline2010

endofline2010

Aug 8, 2024
What is it about? What does F that makes you die in 30 seconds mean?
Sorry, I guess I was off by a couple mins. Looks more like 3-5 mins to die, but loss of consciousness could occur in 1 min. From ChatGPT:
If someone were to inject a multiple times lethal dosage of an opioid (for example, 100mg of fentanyl), how long would it take to die, assuming little to no opioid tolerance?

If someone with little to no opioid tolerance were to inject a dose of fentanyl as high as 100 mg—many times the lethal dose—it could lead to death within minutes. Here's a general timeline of what might happen:

1. Immediate Effects (Seconds): Upon injection, fentanyl would rapidly enter the bloodstream and reach the brain almost instantly. The person would likely feel an overwhelming rush of euphoria followed very quickly by drowsiness or unconsciousness.
  2. Severe Respiratory Depression (Within 1-2 Minutes): Fentanyl is extremely potent, and such a high dose would almost immediately cause profound respiratory depression. Breathing would become very slow and shallow, or it could stop altogether within a minute or two.
  3. Unconsciousness and Coma (Within 2-3 Minutes): Due to the lack of oxygen reaching the brain, the person would lose consciousness rapidly. A coma could ensue as the brain is deprived of oxygen.
  4. Cardiac Arrest and Death (Within 3-5 Minutes): Without oxygen, the heart can go into arrhythmia or stop (cardiac arrest) within a few minutes. Death can occur shortly after if there is no intervention to restore breathing and circulation.
The entire process from injection to death could occur within a range of 3 to 5 minutes. Immediate medical intervention, such as administering naloxone and providing respiratory support (e.g., CPR), would be critical within this short window to prevent death or severe brain damage.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
Sorry, I guess I was off by a couple mins. Looks more like 3-5 mins to die, but loss of consciousness could occur in 1 min. From ChatGPT:
If someone were to inject a multiple times lethal dosage of an opioid (for example, 100mg of fentanyl), how long would it take to die, assuming little to no opioid tolerance?

If someone with little to no opioid tolerance were to inject a dose of fentanyl as high as 100 mg—many times the lethal dose—it could lead to death within minutes. Here's a general timeline of what might happen:

1. Immediate Effects (Seconds): Upon injection, fentanyl would rapidly enter the bloodstream and reach the brain almost instantly. The person would likely feel an overwhelming rush of euphoria followed very quickly by drowsiness or unconsciousness.
  2. Severe Respiratory Depression (Within 1-2 Minutes): Fentanyl is extremely potent, and such a high dose would almost immediately cause profound respiratory depression. Breathing would become very slow and shallow, or it could stop altogether within a minute or two.
  3. Unconsciousness and Coma (Within 2-3 Minutes): Due to the lack of oxygen reaching the brain, the person would lose consciousness rapidly. A coma could ensue as the brain is deprived of oxygen.
  4. Cardiac Arrest and Death (Within 3-5 Minutes): Without oxygen, the heart can go into arrhythmia or stop (cardiac arrest) within a few minutes. Death can occur shortly after if there is no intervention to restore breathing and circulation.
The entire process from injection to death could occur within a range of 3 to 5 minutes. Immediate medical intervention, such as administering naloxone and providing respiratory support (e.g., CPR), would be critical within this short window to prevent death or severe brain damage.
Ok, but you may feel short of breath without losing consciousness.