• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I'm TERRIFIED I might attempt and cripple myself and be held on life support for DECADES whilst conscious.

• Hugs
Reactions: HopelesslyAlive and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I guess that's always a concern for most of us with any imagination.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also fear the same thing, it's so horrifying how such could happen. The fact that we are denied the option to die painlessly in a guaranteed way is hellish, so disgusting how many would rather see us end up with brain damage from trying to die going wrong than let us die in a peaceful way, pro-lifers are sadistic, it's an unacceptable crime how we are denied the right to die in peace.

• Love
Reactions: HopelesslyAlive
H

HopelesslyAlive

Mar 12, 2024
This is also a major concern of mine too! I hate the idea of living following my suicide attempt generally, but then having to be more of a burden following my survival, eeekkk.