• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
I want/wanted to be a doctor but the studies to become a doctor scare me so much. I feel like I am too stupid to be a doctor. My parents always told me that I have the potential, that I'm one of the smartest, that I have good organization, good concentration, good planning… I feel like they are overestimating me, after all they are my parents. I think depression fucked me up, because I struggle to study and even concentrate. I've told everyone I wanted to be a doctor so it's hard to go back and say that I don't want to. Everyone believes in me, but I really don't.

I also hate school, being the "weird, trans, satanist and nerdy" student. I'm not even satanist! People always talk bad about me in my back. I feel like people are constantly judging me, laughing at me, imagining stuff… I bet I'm a joke in a group of bitchy girls. I have few friends and usually they aren't in my classes so I look even more like a friendless looser. I can't defend myself, I'm short with no muscles. I can't tell someone because I am "not bullied enough" for it to count (at least in my eyes).

I genuinely can't take it, I wanna ctb before college starts again… I don't want to ever go again. I wake up drenched in sweat at night just thinking about it.

M

Milo100

Aug 1, 2024
Bless you on that. I do feel for you on this. it is very hard to fit in with life. You kinda remind me of that trans girl who was killed just for being trans. She was cute as well I fear this country is not very understanding of different genders in life. I've often wondered what it would be like to date a trans person and to actually be in a relationship with them. I I've struggled to be in relationships with girls in life. I've not even tried having a boyfriend. But some how I like the idea of a trans girlfriend. Yes I know what that means when it comes to the gender part in life but honestly I don't care about it. I just wanted to be loved in life. Never had it. Never been properly in love with someone. I first started realizing I had a thing for trans girls when I signed up onto a site witch showed a trans girl woman called Daisy Taylor. And she was still pre op. I liked her alot. And that's when I started knowing I liked trans people. Hope this helps in some ways. Xx

Michael_the_ratman

Michael_the_ratman

Jul 20, 2024
Bless you on that. I do feel for you on this. it is very hard to fit in with life. You kinda remind me of that trans girl who was killed just for being trans. She was cute as well I fear this country is not very understanding of different genders in life. I've often wondered what it would be like to date a trans person and to actually be in a relationship with them. I I've struggled to be in relationships with girls in life. I've not even tried having a boyfriend. But some how I like the idea of a trans girlfriend. Yes I know what that means when it comes to the gender part in life but honestly I don't care about it. I just wanted to be loved in life. Never had it. Never been properly in love with someone. I first started realizing I had a thing for trans girls when I signed up onto a site witch showed a trans girl woman called Daisy Taylor. And she was still pre op. I liked her alot. And that's when I started knowing I liked trans people. Hope this helps in some ways. Xx
Thank you for your nice words! It's prett rare to see people opened to dating trans so I'm happy to see someone who wants! I know a little about dating as a transperson so if you want I can tell you. PM me (only if you want) !!