AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
what are some of your favourite quotes? heres a few of mine
"They tell us that Suicide is the greatest piece of Cowardice... That Suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in this world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person."
- Arthur Schopenhauer

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
- Fredrick Neichze

"It is good to be a cynic — it is better to be a contented cat — and it is best not to exist at all."
- H.P. Lovecraft

Reactions: LoveForMetal
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
"Fools rush into where angels fear to thread" - C. J. Tudor. Gotta love The Chalk Man, really one of those debute novels that no other future novel can surpass.

"Power gives us the right to rule, but it also gives us responsibilities over the ruled" - J. K. Rowling.

"There are so many things a person could do. They could go to a specialized school or they could just start working. There's even the option of trying out for the university entrance qualification examination. All I'm saying is, in that long list, it wouldn't be so bad to have 'suicide' be among them" - Mita Masahiro. (it's from the same book in my signature here, really good book and awesome author)

"I'm smart but not enough—just smart enough to have problems" and "See, when you mess something up, you learn for the next time. It's when people compliment you that you're in trouble. That means they expect you to keep it up" - Ned Vizzini

Those are some pretty cool ones, I like them a lot.

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
"Human beings must suffer through their entire lives amid the love and hate that rule the world. There is no escape. All you can do is endure. Endure and struggle. struggle and endure." - Blue Bamboo by Dazai Osamu

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
"The horror! The horror!"