Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Welcome to the NHK. I dont really like over the top sword fighting huge robot fights animes.

Reactions: Davy and Life_is_Dead
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
Serial Experiments Lain.
I need to give Lain a rewatch, I feel like one does not simply understand Lain fully the first time around. On another note, I've been waiting forever for Despera. It's the spiritual successor to Lain but apparently it's in development hell since the director died.
Have you watched texnolyze? Love that too

Welcome to the NHK. I dont really like over the top sword fighting huge robot fights animes.
That show is almost too relatable for comfort. In a way NHK is telling us that there's no one coming to save us, no one that's going to magically come and solve our problems which we have to tackle on our own. :ohhhh:

Misaki was just manipulative and enabling his bad behaviour. Satou had to get over his agrophobia by himself when he was forced out of his comfort zone by nearly starving to death and having to find a job. Same thing happened with that NEET gamer guy.

Reactions: Eeyore
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Hard to say, though my viewing over time drastically decline.

Seinen: Stand Alone Complex, with Bebop and NHK as runner-up. Honorable mention to Samurai Champloo, Gunmm, Jojo (s4), Trigun, and Berserk. GiTs is pretty much the mother of modern dystopian genre, the only genre in fiction I actually enjoy.

Shounen: HunterxHunter (2011), Eureka 7 and Soul Eater (manga) as runner up. Honorable mentions to One Piece, DB, Gurren Lagann, Detective Conan, and FMA. Though Eureka 7's first half-2/3rds was my favorite shonen.

Shoujo/Josei: Sailor Moon and Wolf's Rain (I like anything when Yoko Kanno is composing). Honorable mention to Akatsuki no Yona.

I've forgotten most I've seen though.

Last edited:
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Hunter x Hunter(2011)
Sailor Moon
Kindaichi Case Files
Death Note
Bleach

Reactions: esclava
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Not a bit anime fan, but i like

FMA (some nice storylines)
One punch man (just unique)

Reactions: esclava
Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
Shimoneta
I found it extemely funny but also just enjoyable how lewd the anime was but not to where it was weird

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Madoka Magica

• Love
Reactions: not_actually_human
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
saw death note get mentioned, glad also, parasyte the maxime

t0rch

t0rch

too much
Mar 29, 2023
Not anime but manga! Oyasumi Punpun really messed me up a little :/ but I love it because I'm a masochist obviously. I would love any recommendations that is equally as dark. Also one of my favourite panels from the manga here!!

Chapter 70 is also just peak perfection.

5A0E9F57 45E5 4EDC 8E69 2ED4DAAB49D6

Itz_d3p

Itz_d3p

Life keep going but I'm not
Apr 16, 2023
I've been repeating the same anime for almost a year I think haha
One Punch Man
Mob Psycho 100
The disastrous life of Saiki K

And also there's assassination classroom that I'm still crying for the end.