I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Breaking Bad :)

Reactions: Eren
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My favorite shows are probably a tie between Community, The Good Place, South Park, and Futurama. I also really like stuff like Bojack Horseman, Rick and Morty, and Steven Universe but their fan bases prevent me from putting those shows as my favorite. :ahhha:

Reactions: Doormat and Sinai Silence
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
I recently re watched Avatar: the Last Airbender which I grew up watching when it originally aired on Nickelodeon and it's somehow even better than I remembered. Like even though it was a show made for kids it never talks down to the viewer and is still perfectly able to be viewed as an adult. Especially since it deals with some heavy themes that might have gone over my head when I was younger but now I totally understand.

I don't watch a lot of shows nowadays but Bojack Horseman is also incredible, especially considering how stagnant and devoid of any sort of personality adult animation is nowadays. I guess like Bob's Burgers is another exception but I haven't watched a lot of episodes and I don't think it gets as deep as Bojack does especially where mental illness is concerned.

Reactions: Un-
Doormat

Doormat

Life is never so bad that it can't get any worse
May 22, 2020
Blackadder - I never tire of watching it and I still laugh out loud even though I know it back to front :haha:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

This from the eighties. Watched it the first time around and watching it again now. Excellent writing, production and characterisation with a fitting sound track by Clannad. It dealt with the Robin Hood myth in a way never been done before, mixing historical accuracy with surreal pagan mysticism.
Not only did it get away with it, but certain original ideas have been adopted into the legend in several subsequent retellings. As such, it captured and advanced the very concept of mythological telescoping at the heart of folklore, legend and myths.
Minor criticism on a random Stonehenge monument popping up and the violence was heavily sanitised, but apart from that, it was a unique slant on the Robin Hood ballads that endures today.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Mine used to be the doctor who but the 13th doctor ruined it for me. I also like most cartoons like Steven universe, adventure time, she-ra... other series I watch aren't on TV I think but I like the OA or Legion

J

jandek

Down in a Mirror
Feb 19, 2022
Peep Show, despite the drop in quality in the last 2 seasons