• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I like apples the best. My favorite kind is Honeycrisp. I also like oranges, clementines, tangerines, blood oranges, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mangoes, honey peaches, yellow peaches, grapes, watermelon, bananas, pears, pineapple, lychees, longans, dragonfruit, etc.

My least favorite is papaya. Second least favorite is grapefruit. Third least favorite is kiwi. I've never tried durian and I'm not a fan of persimmons. I think I might be allergic to cherries because sometimes they make my lips tingle. They're not my fav

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I like apples the best. My favorite kind is Honeycrisp. I also like lychee, dragonfruit, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, peaches, grapes, mangoes, watermelon, bananas, pineapple, etc.

My least favorite is papaya. Second least favorite is kiwi. I've never tried durian
I think I still have a photo from Singapore where they said Daryan was not allowed on the train because of the strong smell.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I love durian. And pretty much every other fruit. It does smell just like a sewer drain. But it tastes so good
I'll see if I can find the photo from the last time I was in Singapore where they had durian flavored McFlurry's.
I love durian. And pretty much every other fruit. It does smell just like a sewer drain. But it tastes so good

Attachments

• IMG_0534.png
    IMG_0534.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I like apples the best. My favorite kind is Honeycrisp. I also like oranges, clementines, tangerines, blood oranges, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mangoes, peaches, grapes, watermelon, bananas, pears, pineapple, lychees, dragonfruit, etc.

My least favorite is papaya. Second least favorite is grapefruit. Third least favorite is kiwi. I've never tried durian and I'm not a fan of persimmons. I think I might be allergic to cherries because sometimes they make my lips tingle. They're not my fav
ever had cherimoya?
I think Taiwanese mangos are the best variety🥭
Fresh jack is amazing. Probably my top two favorites.
Old world mangoes basically the ones from east Asia have a much higher content of the terpene myrcene so the taste is definitely different than New World mangoes, which largely come from Mexico.
pomegranates, honeydew, golden delicious apples, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, peaches, plums, pears
Some of the best gelato I've ever had was pomegranate, and I got it down in Salt Lake City, Utah.
What does it taste like?

Attachments

• IMG_0535.jpeg
    IMG_0535.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
No, I don't think so
Mark Twain called cherimoya, "the most delicious fruit known to man.

It's a sweet tropical taste like a mix of pineapple, banana and maybe some other notes.
What, awesome!

Like a creamy fluffy pear, kinda. Hard to describe. Many people like them, and many people can't stand the smell.
Exactly, it's kind of like marzipan where you either love it or hate it

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
My two favorite fruits are strawberries and raspberries. I also enjoy apples, bananas, and oranges. There are also some fruit that I don't like fresh one their own, but if roasted and/or used as an ingredient for certain recipes, then I could really appreciate. These fruits are blueberries, yellow peaches, dark cherries, and pineapples.

Last edited:
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Fruits_Scan_at_Checkout_GIF_none.gif
Lol that's awesome

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
I love mangoes, peaches, grapes, blueberries, sometimes kiwi, cherries, bananas, cantaloupe..and i rlly love dates too
as for fruit i dislike, i honestly i dont rlly like many berries besides blueberries :\

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I love mangoes, peaches, grapes, blueberries, sometimes kiwi, cherries, bananas, cantaloupe..and i rlly love dates too
as for fruit i dislike, i honestly i dont rlly like many berries besides blueberries :\
I like dates too. I didn't know they were considered fruits haha

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Mango :-)

Well, I like a lot of other fruits, too. Strawberries, raspberries, banana, kaki, pineapple, apple ...