• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Fatal overdoses aren't common because it's really hard to get hold of. It is reliably lethal… there is no antidote and if you've taken a lethal dose the probability is supportive medical practices won't save your life. Obviously there are some outliers / people that have survived, but I suspect a very low percentage.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Fatal overdoses aren't common because it's really hard to get hold of. It is reliably lethal… there is no antidote and if you've taken a lethal dose the probability is supportive medical practices won't save your life. Obviously there are some outliers / people that have survived, but I suspect a very low percentage.
OK I GOT IT

Reactions: Tesha
P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
In euthanasia nowadays people take 12-15g, and the vast majority of them die in less than 1 hour.
ok my bottle thanesia has 19gr in 50ml
Cada 1 mL de solución inyectable contiene:

• Pentobarbital sódico……..390 mg
  • Difenilhidantoína sódica.. 50 mg
  • Excipientes c.s.p………….. 1 mL
i will take some whisky with it

Reactions: nemehawk
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
ok my bottle thanesia has 19gr in 50ml
Cada 1 mL de solución inyectable contiene:

• Pentobarbital sódico……..390 mg
  • Difenilhidantoína sódica.. 50 mg
  • Excipientes c.s.p………….. 1 mL
i will take some whisky with it
Can I ask where you got it and price?

Side note I really would like this to inject.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to take care of the vomiting and make sure it stays in your system long enough to get absorbed. That's one way people end up surviving. Nembutal, or like medications, were never intended to be consumed orally. Your body will take steps to expel it (regurgitate it), as it sees the drug as an "invader".

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
You need to take care of the vomiting and make sure it stays in your system long enough to get absorbed. That's one way people end up surviving. Nembutal, or like medications, were never intended to be consumed orally. Your body will take steps to expel it (regurgitate it), as it sees the drug as an "invader".
do you mean i shoudnt take whisky with it i will do the 48 h regimen with metocolpramide do you think that will be enough to keep it down
?

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
do you mean i shoudnt take whisky with it i will do the 48 h regimen with metocolpramide do you think that will be enough to keep it down
?
Well, I don't know exactly the contraindications between whisky and N, or your stomach acid for that matter. Personally, I wouldn't want to do anything that might exacerbate the possibility of vomiting. Yeah, met is a great idea, certainly recommended. I don't know about the whisky. I may be a little biased, though, as I don't drink. All you can do is follow the best known protocols. If you do, I'm sure you'll be fine. One drink of whisky probably won't have much affect. I've seen a video of an older gentleman taking N, and *I believe* he went through some type of regimen beforehand. I don't think he vomited, at least they didn't show it if he did. It was circulating as a link somewhere here on SS.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Well, I don't know exactly the contraindications between whisky and N, or your stomach acid for that matter. Personally, I wouldn't want to do anything that might exacerbate the possibility of vomiting. Yeah, met is a great idea, certainly recommended. I don't know about the whisky. I may be a little biased, though, as I don't drink. All you can do is follow the best known protocols. If you do, I'm sure you'll be fine. One drink of whisky probably won't have much affect. I've seen a video of an older gentleman taking N, and *I believe* he went through some type of regimen beforehand. I don't think he vomited, at least they didn't show it if he did. It was circulating as a link somewhere here on SS.
THANKS
HOW COMMON IS IT TO VOMIT AFTER TAKING N,,?

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Vomiting isn't very common, but can happen. What I would do is a 12 hour fast then take the antiemetic. Having a small alcoholic drink after taking the pentobarbital can help with the very bitter aftertaste. I personally wouldn't drink alcohol before.

P

pasho25000

Student
Jan 17, 2024
Vomiting isn't very common, but can happen. What I would do is a 12 hour fast then take the antiemetic. Having a small alcoholic drink after taking the pentobarbital can help with the very bitter aftertaste. I personally wouldn't drink alcohol before.
will you take a toast 1h30 before taking N as mention in the protocol?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
THANKS
HOW COMMON IS IT TO VOMIT AFTER TAKING N,,?
IDK. I don't know anyone personally who ctb with N. The only info I have is from reading postings on SS and investigation on the Internet. Like I said, I do know that N was never meant to be orally consumed. I can't give you a likelihood on vomiting. Too many variables. How's your stomach? Can you eat anything you want without digestive issues? Everyone is different. If it were me, I wouldn't consume any food (yes, for this discussion, alcohol is a food) right before I ingested N. Once you consume a shot of alcohol, your stomach os going to start doing what it' supposed to do and digest the alcohol. I don't think that's what you'd want at the moment before consuming N. I'd want to give myself the best chance of keeping it down, especially considering all of the prep I had done. Like previously suggested, have the drink earlier, or smoke a joint or something. Of course, YMMV.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
One 45-year-old man intentionally ingested 20 g of pentobarbital, and though he suffered multiple life-threatening consequences, he survived after a 10-day hospital stay.

In another case, a young male ingested 13 g and lived after a week-long hospital stay.

[h2][/h2]
Bro fuck this lmao

Edit: nvm. The first case got medical help 20 min in. I think it's only if you get medical help

both cases are here:

both were found unconscious

Last edited: