MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I don't care. I don't care anymore. It comes out in neglect for hygiene. My health and well being. The state of my flat. The copius amounts of alcohol I drink. I neglect everything and everyone. I can't feel anything no matter how hard I try. I don't care about my condition or shitty paperwork or bills or this continuing my existence.

I don't think anyone understands or cares. And if they do it's only because they have some sort of investment in me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Meditation guide, Chupacabra 44 and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm getting fatter, only lazy on my days off work... when I can be. I do care about my hygiene though. If I'm off for a day I usually don't shower ... sometimes two, unless I need it. I do make sure to brush my teeth though. Can't handle not doing that.
I do a little exercise a little but I eat to much for it to do any good.

Reactions: Meditation guide, AmDead and MrBigSad
Iwantoknow

Iwantoknow

Jun 28, 2020
I understand what you mean by self-neglect with health, flat and hygiene. I have neglected lot of things in my life.
It hits close to home when you say that you can't feel anything. Only thing what keeps me here is few people in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, freakchild, AmDead and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know that feeling very well. Especially the getting fatter part. It sucks so much.
I wonder If we'll get some random and constant motivation so as to change or simply, our health will get worse and we'll definitely CTB and log out from this simulation!

Reactions: Élégie, not-2-b-the-answer and MrBigSad
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I feel ya, bro. In the same boat myself. Wish I could help, but I have no idea how...

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't care. I don't care anymore. It comes out in neglect for hygiene. My health and well being. The state of my flat.
I know how you feel. Here is what I've learned, the hard way: Whether or not you care you still need to take care of the basic things.

I force myself every day to take care of it all. Because I know from experience if I don't the price I pay down the road will be truly terrible.

Reactions: Élégie, not-2-b-the-answer and MrBigSad