Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Well he never CTB due to poverty or his inability to meet beautiful women.

Mental Health claims another victim.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Isadeth, Saed, DyslexicForeigner and 6 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
True ..

Reactions: Jumper Geo
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Solid choice of building.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth, DyslexicForeigner and Jumper Geo
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Suicide doesn't discriminate. Materialism, health, wealth, fame, you can lose all of these things in an instant. An even if you have it all It'll never make you truly happy.

Reactions: Isadeth, DyslexicForeigner, AnxietyAttack44 and 2 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I keep coming across this story online from different sources and it really baffles me how someone so rich and famous would jump after just a few months alone.

He must of had crap friends as there was reports he was suffering from loneliness but I think there must be more to it as in lock down you look forward to when life gets back to normal and all the normal things you can do again and surely it must be better if you have over £300 million pounds in the bank.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
D

Deformationalplagio

Born deformed
Dec 28, 2019
I keep coming across this story online from different sources and it really baffles me how someone so rich and famous would jump after just a few months alone.

He must of had crap friends as there was reports he was suffering from loneliness but I think there must be more to it as in lock down you look forward to when life gets back to normal and all the normal things you can do again and surely it must be better if you have over £300 million pounds in the bank.

Cheers

Geo
I live in lockdown for the rest of my life because of facial deformity. Those people who cant even get past a few months are incredibly weak imo. I just cant imagine something like that being the reason to ctb

• Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
I live in lockdown for the rest of my life because of facial deformity. Those people who cant even get past a few months are incredibly weak imo. I just cant imagine something like that being the reason to ctb

I read a news story that reported he was bipolar and had a drugs habit and spent all his money so that would explain why he ctb, can't live like a poor person when you had hundreds of millions of dollars to play with.

Cheers

Geo

PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
Well he was in his 50's so maybe that played a role too. All the money in the world can't stop the decline of age.