• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WeakBrain111

WeakBrain111

Oct 11, 2022
Hello so this is gonna be a quick post
I want to cbt tomorrow, my plan is to go on rails and take a huge dose of rispéridone wich is a antipsychotic that also have a sedative effect. Initially I wanted to do this with alcool but I remembered I had this at home from old prescription, so it might be easier for me to swallow a bunch of small pills instead of drinking 3L of beer or smoething.
Do you guys thinks my method is valid or there is a chance the train driver see me and i wake up in a hospital ?

• Love
Reactions: Dumbass, EndlessX and jodes2
Fl4u

Fl4u

Student
Oct 13, 2022
Why that? It sounds rather painful (I've seen pics I wish I had not seen), and to add on that, it will be quite the traumatic event for the driver if you succeed.

Why not choose a more peaceful method?

Reactions: HadItAll, Endex and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah it might not work

Reactions: HadItAll and Endex
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
Hello so this is gonna be a quick post
I want to cbt tomorrow, my plan is to go on rails and take a huge dose of rispéridone wich is a antipsychotic that also have a sedative effect. Initially I wanted to do this with alcool but I remembered I had this at home from old prescription, so it might be easier for me to swallow a bunch of small pills instead of drinking 3L of beer or smoething.
Do you guys thinks my method is valid or there is a chance the train driver see me and i wake up in a hospital ?
I do not recommend this method as I have heard and seen of people who fail miserably and lose limbs. Are there any other methods you are thinking of?

Reactions: HadItAll and Endex
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
This could fail in multiple ways. Either the rispéridone overdose does not knock you out quick enough, which could cause you to bail out at the last second. Or it does knock you out quick enough, but then you'd have to sure you haven't left anyone around enough time to come rescue you or for the train driver to stop the train if they can see you from far away enough.

You'd be better off trying to make yourself pass out before drowning or jumping off. At least if you do those at the right place and at the right time, no one should be around to interfere.

alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Good luck with that. I could never choose a method like this, because it affects others and would destroy my body.

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Although it is highly unlikely - dare I say impossible - that the driver would see you AND be willing/able to stop a full speed train in time, it will inevitably leave them (and whoever is tasked with scraping your spattered remnants up) with some serious trauma. Though depending where you chose, maybe you would make some good eatin' for local vultures or other assorted wildlife. Still, I think there are much better ways to consider. Either way, hope you find peace. xoxo

Proxycake

Proxycake

Matrimony
Feb 20, 2023
It sounds peaceful to lay half asleep, followed by the sound of a train approaching on tracks. However it is a bit selfish; to the conductor and to those who want the closure of seeing your body, as it would be mangled and destroyed. If this were my situation, I would care less about being selfish and just go for it, though. That doesn't mean do what I would!

Reactions: WeakBrain111
WeakBrain111

WeakBrain111

Oct 11, 2022
Thanks you all for all the kind response.
I think I will reconsider my method and or choose a less horrible method
But i really feel hopeless I've only wasted my life so far and I don't want to live a life of wishful thinking
I can't order SN because I live with my mother