• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

catnowmeowmeow

Jul 16, 2024
Anyone one think what about floating on your back in a body of water and taking a sleeping pill and then waiting then wait g hoping you'd drown by the time you wake up? Anyone heard of this working and if it's peaceful? (Do u wake up?

Reactions: TimetoGo!
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
Anyone one think what about floating on your back in a body of water and taking a sleeping pill and then waiting then wait g hoping you'd drown by the time you wake up? Anyone heard of this working and if it's peaceful? (Do u wake up?
I would certainly think you would wake up from a sleep if you were gagging on water, but maybe not with a medical grade anaesthetic as you would be truly unconscious

Cress

Cress

Experienced
Oct 15, 2023
You're likely just to wake up and experience a drowning episode. Your lungs eventually force you to try to breathe after a couple of attempts of taking in water the lungs will shut down. I hear at that state eventually some people feel at peace and acceptance that they're drowning. At least that's what I've heard from some testimony as some people get saved at this point in the process.

Exactly what happens after that if you're not recovered is hard to say you probably just black out and pass away.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
This is something I've considered but never tried, possibly with diazepam as I know what effect a strong dose has on me. Maybe it's a romantic notion, but I'd like to die like that, in a lake surrounded by beautiful scenery. And the people searching for my body would be experienced in that field (search and rescue) rather than someone happening upon my body. And I figure the cold water would help with hypothermia even if I didn't actually drown but just dozed off (done that before. I find water extremely soothing).

However, when I look at closely, it all sounds rather unreliable so I reshelve it as a nice idea and carry on.