• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Volatha

Dec 22, 2023
I am thinking about learning to edit photos so I can look at photos of what appear to be my own dead body. Has anyone ever done this? To me, it is very troubling that my own perspective and experience is tied to myself. I want to be free. I want to be nobody. If I feel as though I have died, maybe for just a second I can feel free from myself.

Reactions: akwa
A

akwa

Apr 20, 2024
You know, this is actually a very interesting concept. For me, I might be interested in this just to scare myself straight. To see if that reconnects wires in my brain for a moment. You'd think with the rise of AI that we would now be able to do this. But even if we could, it would probably be against the terms of service of those sites anyway lol

Reactions: Volatha
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
that would be difficult. what kind of death are we talking about and how long has the body decomposing. i know for funeral they make you look pretty good again depending on the cause of death. could reach from looking almost alive to just a bunch of meat depending on how you died. maybe just google some gore video to give you an idea what certain suicides look like

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
V

Volatha

Dec 22, 2023
that would be difficult. what kind of death are we talking about and how long has the body decomposing. i know for funeral they make you look pretty good again depending on the cause of death. could reach from looking almost alive to just a bunch of meat depending on how you died. maybe just google some gore video to give you an idea what certain suicides look like
Something simple like slouched down with blank expression in the eyes and blood flowing out of the mouth into a puddle. Either that or hanging.

• Wow
Reactions: bipolar22