• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
Wouldn't it be easy to stand up in the second position?

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
SI kicked in and I backed out. Very easy to back out using that position. I'm hoping to try full suspension soon
How is it easy to back out? It looks like the best of the 3.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Yes, from the third position, bend your knees until you reach the second position, and then stand from there
What if you do number 3 while lower to the ground? Harder to stand up

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
What if you do number 3 while lower to the ground? Harder to stand up
I guess being lower to the ground could work, but I don't know whether the angle would still be correct?

I've done the 2nd to the left method before. I found that after a certain point I began pretty violently spasming, which pushed me off the ground and relieved the pressure. I also bashed my head against the door I was using and I think the mild concussion made me pissed off with it so I gave up. I've also done full suspension but that didn't work because I didn't have the correct equipment for it.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
From the right, position 2. I am not sure that the position had a huge effect as much as the fact that I was very stressed and not thinking clearly about how to do it.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I guess being lower to the ground could work, but I don't know whether the angle would still be correct?

I've done the 2nd to the left method before. I found that after a certain point I began pretty violently spasming, which pushed me off the ground and relieved the pressure. I also bashed my head against the door I was using and I think the mild concussion made me pissed off with it so I gave up. I've also done full suspension but that didn't work because I didn't have the correct equipment for it.
It seems partial is based on luck. I'm unlucky by nature...so I think
I'm out (shark tank joke).
From the right, position 2. I am not sure that the position had a huge effect as much as the fact that I was very stressed and not thinking clearly about how to do it.
Did you black out?