I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
Does anyone have friends who attempted and turned out as a vegtable?

TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
None - they either recovered or were successful. Doesn't mean (failure) isn't still a thing though ...

Reactions: Lost cherry
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
No. But look up pictures of James Vance, one of the kids who tried shooting themselves in the mouth/head because Judas Priest said so in the 1980s...that's the failed lawsuit premise anyway. The pictures of Vance after he survived are brutal. I think he died a few years after that though. That's also part of the reason why guns are not even on my radar for CTB methods. If you live, you will be a circus act.

Reactions: TheBroken
I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
No. But look up pictures of James Vance, one of the kids who tried shooting themselves in the mouth/head because Judas Priest said so in the 1980s...that's the failed lawsuit premise anyway. The pictures of Vance after he survived are brutal. I think he died a few years after that though. That's also part of the reason why guns are not even on my radar for CTB methods. If you live, you will be a circus act.
are you doing scuba inert gas method?

S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
are you doing scuba inert gas method?

Yes. I already bought the SCUBA mask, regulator and one tank of 99% nitrogen. Still trying to figure out all the "adapter" stuff and what I need to buy for that. That's the only thing holding up my freedom from his hell planet. I want out of here now!

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
ha! i have no friends anymore :^)

B

beardyoldcorpse

Jan 4, 2024
Yes. I already bought the SCUBA mask, regulator and one tank of 99% nitrogen. Still trying to figure out all the "adapter" stuff and what I need to buy for that. That's the only thing holding up my freedom from his hell planet. I want out of here now!
Hi , can I ask you what type of Scuba mask and regulator is suitable? …presumably the mask expels the exhaled carbon dioxide? new here so not sure what the protocols are.