• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Attempted suicide and failed?

• Yes

Votes: 38 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Who here has attempted suicide and failed?

wutsthepoint

wutsthepoint

Aug 5, 2018
17 2mg xanax and a bottle of rum, fuck me right..

Reactions: Final Escape and Strumgewehr
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Tylenlol overdose at 13. Stomach pumped.

Plastic bag method sans gas at 20 with lots of OTC sleeping aids. Suffocating feeling was immense so I ripped bag off at last minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and mattwitt
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Failed at 14 now I'm 57 ready to try again

Reactions: Final Escape, agreement, Fixin’ToDie and 2 others
Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
I've never attempted it before. I want my first attempt to also be my last one. It's probably why I've been delaying it for so long. I want absolute certainty, which isn't easy.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, FairyAlys, Revan and 13 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to @Vicepuma I've never attempted it before. I want my first attempt to also be my last one.

Reactions: FairyAlys, Final Escape, lastsummer and 2 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I've never attempted it before. I want my first attempt to also be my last one. It's probably why I've been delaying it for so long. I want absolute certainty, which isn't easy.
Same. I don't want to fail at an attempt.

Reactions: FairyAlys, FallingFaintly, tearsinrain and 4 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018

Same, I'm researching my method and planning every single detail. My worst nightmare is failing, getting locked up in psych ward or worse - ending up with brain damage.

Reactions: FairyAlys, Revan, Final Escape and 5 others
F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Failed at 14 now I'm 57 ready to try again
A long time between drinks. You did well to hold it together for the intervening period - was it all smooth sailing?

Reactions: shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
A long time between drinks. You did well to hold it together for the intervening period - was it all smooth sailing?
Smooth until 2 years ago then everything fell apart now they have me on an antipsychotic that is killing me and I've tried to get off but I cant. Cant even leave my house. My body and soul are so tired, I'm afraid to live and afraid to die but I must get out of this hell.

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie and lv-gras
T

Tiburcio

18/18 votes wow what a duality

-------------

I never did it before. I'm going to do it by first time and I want to do it extremely well. I don't want to be saved by fake heros, I want to go definitely.

Reactions: mattwitt, lv-gras, RoloTomasi and 1 other person
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
Got 13 attempts. Most from ages 15 to 18. All impulsive and not researched. Next time I attempt I don't think I will fail, though I am trying to make life better at the moment.

Reactions: lv-gras
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
4 attempts.
3 ods and 1 half assed hanging attempt. If there is a reason I'm still on this planet I would like to know, if not, just let me fucking die...

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Got 13 attempts. Most from ages 15 to 18. All impulsive and not researched. Next time I attempt I don't think I will fail, though I am trying to make life better at the moment.
I never could be able to try it in that age, I was so scared... In fact, now when I'm over the legal age I still think I couldn't do it. How did you find the way of doing them? How did you ignore the fear? Maybe you were very anxious in that moment?

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I first attempted suicide at 13. I overdosed a few times and also tried partial suspension hanging. I'm going with full suspension hanging and did a lot of research to make sure I get the right rope and everything. I will also be making sure it is done while I am the only one at home.

Reactions: FairyAlys, shadow11, lv-gras and 1 other person
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I never could be able to try it in that age, I was so scared... In fact, now when I'm over the legal age I still think I couldn't do it. How did you find the way of doing them? How did you ignore the fear? Maybe you were very anxious in that moment?

Most of them were ODs. Meds were readily available in my house hold, otc and perscription. I didn't have any fear when I attempted any of them. Wasn't anxious, just wanted life to be done.

Reactions: Final Escape, lv-gras and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Most of them were ODs. Meds were readily available in my house hold, otc and perscription. I didn't have any fear when I attempted any of them. Wasn't anxious, just wanted life to be done.
In May I was really close of doing an overdose attempt. Fortunately, I discovered this place inmediately before it it and somebody warned me it won't work.

If he wouldn't said me that, I don't want to imagine what would happened. I won't succumb to impulsivity never again.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Partial suspension two years ago. Felt a warm rush of blackout washing over me and reflexively stood up. Shit is hard to pull off.

F

Fixin’ToDie

Jun 11, 2018
Smooth until 2 years ago then everything fell apart now they have me on an antipsychotic that is killing me and I've tried to get off but I cant. Cant even leave my house. My body and soul are so tired, I'm afraid to live and afraid to die but I must get out of this hell.
That's really bad news, shadow. Seems no matter how intact our lives might be, misfortune (whatever form it takes) alway stalks us. Suicide first entered my mind in my mid 50s (am now early 60s) when situationally my life started taking a sharp nosedive, although the course was pretty much set about 20 years ago.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Final Escape, lv-gras and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
That's really bad news, shadow. Seems no matter how intact our lives might be, misfortune (whatever form it takes) alway stalks us. Suicide first entered my mind in my mid 50s (am now early 60s) when situationally my life started taking a sharp nosedive, although the course was pretty much set about 20 years ago.
I'm 57 never pictured myself in this place but see no other way out but I'm scared

Reactions: Dead Meat, Final Escape, Fixin’ToDie and 2 others
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Tried the amytriptilline cocktail method, crushed and dissolved them in water.
there was no fucking way i could drink it, extremely bitter and acidic, the taste was the worst thing i ever tasted in my life, i don't know how is this even listed as a method, it's a war crime.

Reactions: Final Escape and Tiburcio
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
lengthwise radial artery attempt on both forearms, clotting and insufficient depth, very good positioning otherwise

Reactions: lv-gras, Final Escape and Tiburcio

Aug 6, 2018
Tried the amytriptilline cocktail method, crushed and dissolved them in water.
there was no fucking way i could drink it, extremely bitter and acidic, the taste was the worst thing i ever tasted in my life, i don't know how is this even listed as a method, it's a war crime.
I'm on this medication and it's seriously so nasty, just taking one pill normally is awful. But it's better than Effexor, which is what I switched off of.

Reactions: Final Escape and Oblivion
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I'm on this medication and it's seriously so nasty, just taking one pill normally is awful. But it's better than Effexor, which is what I switched off of.
What do you take if you dont mind me asking

Aug 6, 2018
What do you take if you dont mind me asking
Amytriptilline. It's meant for anxiety and depression but it's obviousky not treating the depression, or I wouldn't be here. I don't want to talk to my psychiatrist about my suicidal thoughts because A) she's not a therapist and shouldn't be, she always just ends up talking about herself and B) I refuse to be committed again, if there's even a threat of that I'll walk to the nearest bridge and jump right then.

Reactions: shadow11
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Amytriptilline. It's meant for anxiety and depression but it's obviousky not treating the depression, or I wouldn't be here. I don't want to talk to my psychiatrist about my suicidal thoughts because A) she's not a therapist and shouldn't be, she always just ends up talking about herself and B) I refuse to be committed again, if there's even a threat of that I'll walk to the nearest bridge and jump right then.
Never taken it they put me on zyprexa for anxiety but it's for bipolar and schizophrenia never should have been on it trying to get off it. Its killing me and I dont know what to do. Need something else with the klonopin but dont know what. Go to dr tomorrow we'll see. If nothing helps I'm ready to ctb.