• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AnaKat

Jun 19, 2021
I tried to ctb yesterday with SN and failed miserably. Thought I would share my experience to help others

• Fasted for 24 hours before.
  • 600mg ibuprofen with 15mg diazepam 1 hour before
  • 30mg Prochlorperazine 45mins before
  • Antacid 30mins before
  • 20g SN in 100ml water

First off, SN is disgusting. The smell and the taste are horrible. I took in it 2 swallows and by the time I swallowed the last of it, my heart was beating super fast. I managed 10 mins (I think) before I threw up. My heart was going fast and I was hot and sweating. My stomach was sore, I took some more from a second glass and must have passed out.

I was out for about 7 hours, have no memory of being woken up,just of paramedics talking to me. I had vomited on myself and had no strength. I couldn't stand up and had no strength to even pick stuff up. My hands and feet were blue. The paramedics put me on high oxygen and whenever they took it off, the oxygen levels fell so I had to stay in hospital overnight with oxygen on. I didn't tell them what I took, they just assumed I must have had a seizure. They took blood and did scans but can't explain it.

I can't imagine doing this again just to fail. This was the only time, I've had 5 hours to myself lately. I doubt I will again. What did I do wrong? Can only assume I didn't drink enough the second time round. I'm so annoyed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: rayney, Huntfish34, girlsboysthems and 13 others
weedico

weedico

six's herald
Jun 8, 2023
Do you know how you got found? Did someone call or soemthing?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Ashu and jar-baby
jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
May I ask how much you weigh?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ashu
D

Deleted member 65988

From the explanation of it, it doesn't sound like you took a enough hence why you were out for several hrs until you were found. How did the staff at the hospital do scans and still not be able to explain what happened to you and if so, how are you here talking right now if they didn't know what was wrong with you and didn't administer the antidote of M-Blue. Correct me if I'm wrong if I missed anything here

The failure here is that SN just probably isn't going to work sometimes even if a protocol is followed because no one can prepare themselves for its effects until it happens, it sounds like you did everything you could to make it as comfortable as possible but it just didn't work out.

The fact you weight 115lbs means that not much sn should kill you compared someone who is around 160-190lbs but as we know, the minimum lethal dose is 2.6g so perhaps you vomited enough of it out of your system and didn't finish the 2nd glass coupled with the sore stomach and fast heart rate, all of those issues just didn't aid in being able to bare with the entire process. I think you didn't have enough in your system because to be out for 7 hours is usually within the time frame of how long it takes for someone to die from SN.

This one stumps me too because you did fast for 24hrs, took Diazepam and an AE as well as Antaciad even if it isn't recommended anymore per PPH but I don't know, I guess SN was just too much to bare with in this case while others seem to have it quite comfortable with manageable discomfort but again, maybe not taking the 2nd glass was a problem because even with AE, as your case as shown, there's a good chance you'll still vomit, not having AEs doesn't mean you'll fail nor does it mean when you have AEs, you'll have a better chance at success.

That's all I have to say but wow, you've been through a lot a OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChaiTea, 90starve, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
I thought as per the Stan guide we were meant to use 50ml Water so that it's absorbed quickly...

Could you share initials of the source? (ex. IC, CCS...etc)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and NoLightRemains
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I tried to ctb yesterday with SN and failed miserably. Thought I would share my experience to help others

• Antacid 30mins before
  • 20g SN in 100ml water

First off, SN is disgusting. The smell and the taste are horrible. I took in it 2 swallows and by the time I swallowed the last of it, my heart was beating super fast. I managed 10 mins (I think) before I threw up. My heart was going fast and I was hot and sweating. My stomach was sore, I took some more from a second glass and must have passed out.

I was out for about 7 hours, have no memory of being woken up,just of paramedics talking to me. I had vomited on myself and had no strength. I couldn't stand up and had no strength to even pick stuff up. My hands and feet were blue. The paramedics put me on high oxygen and whenever they took it off, the oxygen levels fell so I had to stay in hospital overnight with oxygen on. I didn't tell them what I took, they just assumed I must have had a seizure. They took blood and did scans but can't explain it.

I can't imagine doing this again just to fail. This was the only time, I've had 5 hours to myself lately. I doubt I will again. What did I do wrong? Can only assume I didn't drink enough the second time round. I'm so annoyed.
Sorry you went through that. A few questions:
When did you buy the SN? Did you test it?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
A

AnaKat

Jun 19, 2021
I can only assume I vomited too much of it up. I thought the AE would stop me vomiting but clearly not.

They did blood tests at a&e, I was terrified it was going to show up on that but they didn't say anything. The other scans were a CT scan and an X-ray. I bit my tongue quite badly and the doctor said that's common in seizures and a seizure would explain why I was unresponsive when discovered and out of it when I got there. I think they just assumed that because I kept saying I hadn't taken anything.
I thought as per the Stan guide we were meant to use 50ml Water so that it's absorbed quickly...

Could you share initials of the source? (ex. IC, CCS...etc)
Sorry you went through that. A few questions:
When did you buy the SN? Did you test it?
I bought it from the Jungle website last month. It came from eastern Europe, I think Russia. I did test it with aquarium strips and it showed positive as nitrite. I had kept it sealed until that morning.

I did probably dilute it too much.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
From the explanation of it, it doesn't sound like you took a enough hence why you were out for several hrs until you were found. How did the staff at the hospital do scans and still not be able to explain what happened to you and if so, how are you here talking right now if they didn't know what was wrong with you and didn't administer the antidote of M-Blue. Correct me if I'm wrong if I missed anything here

The failure here is that SN just probably isn't going to work sometimes even if a protocol is followed because no one can prepare themselves for its effects until it happens, it sounds like you did everything you could to make it as comfortable as possible but it just didn't work out.

The fact you weight 115lbs means that not much sn should kill you compared someone who is around 160-190lbs but as we know, the minimum lethal dose is 2.6g so perhaps you vomited enough of it out of your system and didn't finish the 2nd glass coupled with the sore stomach and fast heart rate, all of those issues just didn't aid in being able to bare with the entire process. I think you didn't have enough in your system because to be out for 7 hours is usually within the time frame of how long it takes for someone to die from SN.

This one stumps me too because you did fast for 24hrs, took Diazepam and an AE as well as Antaciad even if it isn't recommended anymore per PPH but I don't know, I guess SN was just too much to bare with in this case while others seem to have it quite comfortable with manageable discomfort but again, maybe not taking the 2nd glass was a problem because even with AE, as your case as shown, there's a good chance you'll still vomit, not having AEs doesn't mean you'll fail nor does it mean when you have AEs, you'll have a better chance at success.

That's all I have to say but wow, you've been through a lot a OP.

I don't understand how the hospital staff didn't detect methemoglobinemia (brown blood) immediately from bloodtest.
And it would take quite a few days for the SN to exit the body naturally without Methylene Blue...

Anyway OP hope you recover and feel better

Reactions: Meditation guide, jar-baby, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Hmm yeah my only thoughts are it was too diluted, and you threw up too much/weren't able to get enough of the second drink down. 7 hours should have been enough time.
Hope you recover smoothly.

Reactions: rayney, losing hope, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
I remember reading about another failed case where the person drank 1 liter of water after the SN drink to wash down the bad taste.
They spent a few hours sick and failed despite correct dose.

Hence I think making the SN drink as concentrated as possible, a shot-glass dose, is quite important.

Reactions: jar-baby, Praestat_Mori and NoLightRemains
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that you were able to find peace.. I assume is that after throwing up you simply didn't consume enough as stated here by several people. Feel like 20G should've been enough.. either way I'm sorry this happened OP I can't imagine what you're feeling..

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
do you think you would have died if the paramedics didn t come?

weedico

weedico

six's herald
Jun 8, 2023
SEVEN HOURS???? Assuming you don't have permanent damage (and even regardless), you definitely didn't take enough. Lethal dose of SN will kill in ~40min. Did you use nitrite test strips at all? You might not have even ingested SN, especially since you mention an atrocious smell/taste.

Reactions: azurarcher and Niirvana
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
That sounds like a horrible experience. Very sorry to hear you went through that and didn't achieve what you wanted. I'm glad you're ok. Please let us know if you experience any lasting damage or side effects.

I didn't know the jungle website still sold SN. Is there a chance that it was a low percentage SN, like curing salt? Or nitrAte? Maybe that's what went wrong. It's incredible you recovered without receiving methylene blue especially after such a large amount.

Was the taste super salty?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The only sodium nitrite in the US on the jungle site is 6.25% unless you have a business account, and then you can buy 10 pounds of it.

D

Deleted member 65988

I remember reading about another failed case where the person drank 1 liter of water after the SN drink to wash down the bad taste.
They spent a few hours sick and failed despite correct dose.

Hence I think making the SN drink as concentrated as possible, a shot-glass dose, is quite important.
Maybe that's why it's specified to take 20-25 grams of sn in 50ml of water because if more water is added, the more diluted is and the more likely vomiting out water will happen over and over again.
Hmm yeah my only thoughts are it was too diluted, and you threw up too much/weren't able to get enough of the second drink down. 7 hours should have been enough time.
Hope you recover smoothly.
7 hrs definitely should've been more than enough time even for the most extreme cases so I guess that's the reason for failure here, diluted sn and the fact that OP vomited most of it and couldn't keep the 2nd one down or finish I think.
That sounds like a horrible experience. Very sorry to hear you went through that and didn't achieve what you wanted. I'm glad you're ok. Please let us know if you experience any lasting damage or side effects.

I didn't know the jungle website still sold SN. Is there a chance that it was a low percentage SN, like curing salt? Or nitrAte? Maybe that's what went wrong. It's incredible you recovered without receiving methylene blue especially after such a large amount.

Was the taste super salty?
The fact Op recovered without any M-Blue administered has me skeptical that maybe she took too much water with the SN or the SN itself was of a high enough quality to where even if she did get the usual symptoms, she didn't CTB and especially being out for 7 hrs and recovering afterwards.

Reactions: 90starve and Praestat_Mori
B

BetterInTheory

Jun 22, 2023
I'm so sorry for your experience...
Like others have mentioned, it's probably because SN was diluted too much. Maybe check whether the SN label specifies more than 95% NANO2

MagicianKing

MagicianKing

Jun 9, 2023
OP, I'm sorry you had to go through that, it sounds like you went through hell.

It doesn't seem like SN is a guaranteed CTB at all, because if the user vomits, gets found, or their SN was low purity, then it results in failure to CTB, and some people follow the protocol and fail anyways. There has got to be a more consistent way to CTB.

Reactions: Livingvsdying25
D

Deleted member 65988

OP, I'm sorry you had to go through that, it sounds like you went through hell.

It doesn't seem like SN is a guaranteed CTB at all, because if the user vomits, gets found, or their SN was low purity, then it results in failure to CTB, and some people follow the protocol and fail anyways. There has got to be a more consistent way to CTB.
Sn does work, just look at all the users on this forum who have CTB and mind u, any method can go wrong no matter how consistent youd like it to be and in this case, Op may have diluted the Sn with too much water and thus, even if they did take AEs, it didn't stop vomiting. Sn was never a guarantee anyway, just another method with a high rate of ctb but not entirely flawless, no method is. It's rate of success is quite significant but of course, we only see the side of those who failed since they report back so it does make it seem like its more likely to go wrong than actually work. Seeing as you are a new member here, I think you got the wrong impression that SN is guaranteed if you follow protocol and usually it could be but not always, there have been users who didn't take AEs, didnt vomit a lot and Ctb'd while others did, still vomited and didn't ctb because they were found just in time and by the way, vomiting doesn't mean you'll fail by default because there's still a significant chance you may have absorbed enough SN to still ctb and even in some cases, people did get to the hospital and still died so make no mistake that SN is highly lethal but again, there's always variables that could contribute towards or against a successful CTB.

Reactions: Livingvsdying25, Kerrtu, jj#blm and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020

• Antacid 30mins before
  • 20g SN in 100ml water

Was the SN 6.25%? That's all they sell on the jungle site. That would be the reason.

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Sn does work, just look at all the users on this forum who have CTB and mind u, any method can go wrong no matter how consistent youd like it to be and in this case, Op may have diluted the Sn with too much water and thus, even if they did take AEs, it didn't stop vomiting. Sn was never a guarantee anyway, just another method with a high rate of ctb but not entirely flawless, no method is. It's rate of success is quite significant but of course, we only see the side of those who failed since they report back so it does make it seem like its more likely to go wrong than actually work. Seeing as you are a new member here, I think you got the wrong impression that SN is guaranteed if you follow protocol and usually it could be but not always, there have been users who didn't take AEs, didnt vomit a lot and Ctb'd while others did, still vomited and didn't ctb because they were found just in time and by the way, vomiting doesn't mean you'll fail by default because there's still a significant chance you may have absorbed enough SN to still ctb and even in some cases, people did get to the hospital and still died so make no mistake that SN is highly lethal but again, there's always variables that could contribute towards or against a successful CTB.
This user has been on the forum since June 2021... She/he is not a new member

D

Deleted member 65988

This user has been on the forum since June 2021... She/he is not a new member
Geez, that new member thing threw me off. But wait, it says they joined on June 9th, also you made the mistake of assuming I was talking to OP when I wasn't, I was talking to @MagicianKing who is relatively new

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Geez, that new member thing threw me off. But wait, it says they joined on June 9th, also you made the mistake of assuming I was talking to OP when I wasn't, I was talking to @MagicianKing who is relatively new
Sorry, I inattentively read who you were addressing :)

azurarcher

azurarcher

Mar 7, 2023
Sounds like something was wrong with your SN, it shouldn't have any smell at all and the taste is supposed to be just extremely salty. I wish you a smooth recovery

D

Deleted member 65988

Sounds like something was wrong with your SN, it shouldn't have any smell at all and the taste is supposed to be just extremely salty. I wish you a smooth recovery
The more I read this, the more I come to the conclusion that something went bad with the sn even though OP did say she tested it and became back positive as Nitrite. It's also odd that the hospital didn't detect methoglobimina despite doing tests.

And also, on top of that, Op diluted the sn with too much water.

jar-baby

jar-baby

Arcanist
Jun 20, 2023
After reading these responses, I think the most likely scenario is that the SN wasn't of a high enough purity. OP, you said you did the aquarium test— did you also do a blood test? And did you check the percentage purity before buying it? I've also heard in other places that SN is just supposed to taste like salt so perhaps the presence of other compounds would explain the bad taste. And perhaps those compounds were what caused vomiting despite the AEs.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
angelk

angelk

Jun 17, 2023
Me siento muy desconcertado. ¿Por un lado dices que tenías las manos y los pies azules pero no encontraron nada en los análisis de sangre? no mostró metahemoglobina? es extraño..
la unica forma de curar el envenenamiento por NS es la administracion de azul de metileno, pero tambien dices que te hiciste la prueba del acuario y salio positiva, no deja de ser raro.

No soy un defensor de NS, pero es cierto que he estudiado mucho sobre este método en las últimas semanas. Y estoy realmente preocupada. No sé si hay gente que quiera que parezca que este método es malo, no sé con qué interés...
la verdad es que hay muchos hilos diciendo que este metodo es doloroso, angustiante o no funciona.

Ya tengo mi NS recientemente, prueba de acuario ok. Tenía todos los preparativos hechos y ahora de alguna manera, dudas.
Ya he tenido 2 intentos fallidos de suicidio y me aterra volver a fallar. incluso se preocupa si sufres demasiado.

Solo quiero callarme y la verdad no se si hay gente que se dedica a hacer dudar a la gente. si es así es realmente asqueroso.

Lo siento si algo no se entiende bien, he usado un traductor

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Can you guys see my posts? SN that is only 6.25% isn't going to work.

Reactions: LostInNowhere and Klimpop