untilileave

untilileave

Jan 7, 2024
I know it may be a stupid method, but I had faith it will work! Here I am again!
I was trying the water intoxication!
Drank 4 liters in one hour, I started feeling super tired, and sleepy, I tried to keep drinking water but it was really hard, I felt sleep and then woke up again🥺

How much water do I need? I can try this again and try to drink more!

I was so disappointed to wake up again this morning! I really thought it will be my last day!

(Sorry for my English)

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Kit1, cold_severance and 1 other person
donsie

donsie

She whispered and it echoed
Jan 9, 2024
I know it may be a stupid method, but I had faith it will work! Here I am again!
I was trying the water intoxication!
Drank 4 liters in one hour, I started feeling super tired, and sleepy, I tried to keep drinking water but it was really hard, I felt sleep and then woke up again🥺

How much water do I need? I can try this again and try to drink more!

I was so disappointed to wake up again this morning! I really thought it will be my last day!

(Sorry for my English)
I guess I would keep drinking until I couldn't drink anymore and not urinate until I couldn't hold it. I didn't even know this was a thing.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why don't you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation? There's lots of info about way better methods if your true desire is CTB.

Why do you want to CTB? If I may ask that.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I'd guess that this is impossible. It seems to me that if you had kept drinking water after the 4 litres in one hour you'd have started vomiting up lots of water.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
untilileave

untilileave

Jan 7, 2024
Why don't you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation? There's lots of info about way better methods if your true desire is CTB.

I already took a look of every source here, but they all look difficult or traumatic for me and for the people that may find me🥺

Yes you can ask! I have a lot of reasons lol, but I'm tired of this world, like working everyday to pay bills, taxes, to eat, to have a "good" life, tired of been alone, I trust people but then they are terrible with me, so I feel like I can't trust anyone, I'm tired of see what we as humans are doing to this beautiful place we call home!

I know people said y should ask for help, but I'm just to tired, I feel like a don't want help because that means that wanted to CTB is a bad thing! At the end we all are gonna die, so why wait in this awful world? Feeling depressed, anxious, not happy with almost anything!
I'd guess that this is impossible. It seems to me that if you had kept drinking water after the 4 litres in one hour you'd have started vomiting up lots of water.
Yeah, I actually started to feel a lot of nauseas! 😞
But there's actually some cases in literature of people who passed because of water intoxication! So it's possible but difficult

• Hugs
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Hey I failed my first 3 attempts. Don't be hard on yourself. Trial and error my friend.

Love and respect 🙏

untilileave

untilileave

Jan 7, 2024
Hey I failed my first 3 attempts. Don't be hard on yourself. Trial and error my friend.

Love and respect 🙏
Thank you 🙏🏽 means a lot believe it or not! You guys are the only people that know about this! It's nice!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Fktw0rld
S

Shetly

Jan 4, 2024
I read about a competition where a woman drank 7.5 liters of water in 4 hours and then died of water poisoning.

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
Did you vomit at all? I think about this method often. Not scary or traumatizing! I plan on drinking throughout the entire day til I pass out, even if I vomit.

S

Shetly

Jan 4, 2024
Another woman drank 2 liters within 20 minutes and died.
Apparently the way the body reacts varies.

untilileave

untilileave

Jan 7, 2024
Did you vomit at all? I think about this method often. Not scary or traumatizing! I plan on drinking throughout the entire day til I pass out, even if I vomit.
I didn't! I was close but I just breath and continue drinking water! Probably I should keep drinking water for two or three more hours! But I felt the intoxication for sure! I just need to handle more water!

untilileave

untilileave

Jan 7, 2024
Exactly! I will try again in a different way! I feel like this method can work, I just have to figure out how to handle more water!
No money for hotel?
Yes! But I don't know, I shouldn't care, but I don't want to appear on the news like a suicide person lol! I live in a small country! 😅

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023

She was in the heat at a lake all weekend and drinking alcohol, so that had a lot to do with it.

sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
I didn't! I was close but I just breath and continue drinking water! Probably I should keep drinking water for two or three more hours! But I felt the intoxication for sure! I just need to handle more water!
How did the intoxication feel like? Was it just tired and sleepy for you?

S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023

I'm jelly, just a liter is hard! I would definitely keep going if I could handle it. Stay away from eating food esp anything salty if you're gonna keep trying.

S

Shetly

Jan 4, 2024
In the case of water intoxication (Hyponatremia), the mortality rate is around 25%
You should also not eat anything salty beforehand, because salt balances the water-electrolyte balance.

To be honest, trying CTB with water is a bit difficult.
Most fatal cases with hyponatremia were accidents.

There is a guideline that you should not drink more than 1.4 liters per hour.
But how much is lethal varies.

Reactions: untilileave
untilileave

untilileave

Jan 7, 2024

I live in a really hot place, and I start feeling cold, and then dizzy, my legs, my arms and my head felt super heavy, and then super tired and sleepy yes! Also a bit of nauseas and just a little weird sensation in my head!
I'm jelly, just a liter is hard! I would definitely keep going if I could handle it. Stay away from eating food esp anything salty if you're gonna keep trying.
Yeah! Actually yesterday I didn't eat anything, just a little bit of peanut butter with zero salt! And I had a lot of water during the day 🤷🏽‍♀️
In the case of water intoxication (Hyponatremia), the mortality rate is around 25%
You should also not eat anything salty beforehand, because salt balances the water-electrolyte balance.

To be honest, trying CTB with water is a bit difficult.
Most fatal cases with hyponatremia were accidents.

There is a guideline that you should not drink more than 1.4 liters per hour.
But how much is lethal varies.
Yeah! I didn't eat any food during the day, just a couple of natural peanut butter, no salt at all!
Hopefully I might be in the 25% one day! Anyways is not that bad to try to drink lots of water lol! Is not painful, actually it felt really relaxing to feel sleepy and tired! Just the nauseas were not nice but not terrible!

Last edited:
Reactions: sanction
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I live in a really hot place, and I start feeling cold, and then dizzy, my legs, my arms and my head felt super heavy, and then super tired and sleepy yes! Also a bit of nauseas and just a little weird sensation in my head!

Yeah! Actually yesterday I didn't eat anything, just a little bit of peanut butter with zero salt! And I had a lot of water during the day 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yeah! I didn't eat any food during the day, just a couple of natural peanut butter, no salt at all!
Hopefully I might be in the 25% one day! Anyways is not that bad to try to drink lots of water lol! Is not painful, actually it felt really relaxing to feel sleepy and tired! Just the nauseas were not nice but not terrible!

Did you give up or decide to try again another time?

FlyingFR

FlyingFR

Jan 9, 2024

hi where to find this suicide resource compilation

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
hi where to find this suicide resource compilation

FlyingFR

FlyingFR

Jan 9, 2024
thankyou so much